glory out of NY on July 25 2011

thesawch

Whats it like to Cruise out of NY in July.We are thinking of booking the Glory for the 5 day cruise to Halifax and St John's.

What port do they cruise out of and what Airport would I look to flying into NY from Minneapolis.we are going to drive down from Canada and fly out of Minneapolis to save about half the fare.

Also is 440 US including all fees and taxes a good rate for Delta from Minneapolis to NY in late July. Thanks

Whats it like to Cruise out of NY in July.We are thinking of booking the Glory for the 5 day cruise to Halifax and St John's.

What port do they cruise out of and what Airport would I look to flying into NY from Minneapolis.we are going to drive down from Canada and fly out of Minneapolis to save about half the fare.

Also is 440 US including all fees and taxes a good rate for Delta from Minneapolis to NY in late July. Thanks

most likely warm when you leave ny, then it gets a bit cooler and most likely foggy on your trek up. once you get to your ports, they could be either foggy or clear. coming home, it will most likely be foggy again.

you will sail from manhattan's west side piers. lga or newark are the closest airports, so see which gives you the best fare.

AA has a lot of $223 fares from MSP to LGA. Check those out. Good price and direct flights.

I'm on the Glory right ahead of you (almost) July 2nd. Look for the cheapest airfare first to the three NY airports, then compare transportation charge to see what would be cheapest.

LGA is a quick cab ride to the pier and is the closest, JFK has a flat fee to Manhattan with EWR (Newark) being a bit more complicated.

Archived