Which All Inclusive? Island Marketing

cot427

This was asked before by somebody else, but nobody could answer, so I'm hoping if I post this again, someone will have an answer or some feedback. For Island Marketing in Costa Maya, there are two options for the all inclusive and they both look relatively the same and offer the exact same amenities. I was wondering if anyone was tried either one and is willing to give some feedback? Thanks!

When I did that excursion back in October through Island Marketing I was booked at Nohoch Kay, which was fantastic! Maximum of 40 people per day, super-attentive service, great food and drinks, comfortable beach, etc. I believe the other option was Pez Quadro, but I could be wrong. Regardless, it sounded like they fill Nohoch Kay first, and then start assigning their secondary resort.

We just booked with Maya Chan and are impressed so far. They email you back quickly and answer all of my questions. My sons are excited that they can climb the trees, retrieve coconuts and they will make them virgin coco loco drinks. They get great reviews on food, service and drinks! Costamayabeachresort.com

We just booked with Maya Chan and are impressed so far. They email you back quickly and answer all of my questions. My sons are excited that they can climb the trees, retrieve coconuts and they will make them virgin coco loco drinks. They get great reviews on food, service and drinks! Costamayabeachresort.com

Ditto! Don't miss the glass bottom kayaks, or the Rum punch when you arrive followed be the fruit cup. Oh, and then the fresh chips with salsa and guacamole, all before you had your 2nd drink floating in your raft thing with the built in cup holder. Seize the day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

We'll be traveling with our 4 kids (16,14,12&3). Could anyone recommend the best place for a beach day? Im interested in a place with all those cool water toys Im seeing, snorkeling for my older brood and food and drinks too.

Hi everyone

We'll be traveling with our 4 kids (16,14,12&3). Could anyone recommend the best place for a beach day? Im interested in a place with all those cool water toys Im seeing, snorkeling for my older brood and food and drinks too.

dtripli...do Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos in Cozumel for all the toys.

In Costa Maya, I suggest you contact Steve at Tropicante and set that up as a "base lounger" spot and you can wander up and own and pick your spot if you'd like. Just order something from the vendor you're in front of. This is the best way to negotiate a beach massage. All the beach clubs are along the same stretch of beach. When we were there over a year ago now, the level of water toys was limited. Some parasailing, some waverunners, some kayaks. May be different now.

dtripli...do Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos in Cozumel for all the toys.

In Costa Maya, I suggest you contact Steve at Tropicante and set that up as a "base lounger" spot and you can wander up and own and pick your spot if you'd like. Just order something from the vendor you're in front of. This is the best way to negotiate a beach massage. All the beach clubs are along the same stretch of beach. When we were there over a year ago now, the level of water toys was limited. Some parasailing, some waverunners, some kayaks. May be different now.

Sounds great....thank you....Im on the fence about a "Mayan Ruin" Tour...I think my teens might "die of bordom" hee hee...I'd love to try the cave tubing in Belize, but Im not sure they'll let our 3 year old come?

Archived