Can you request a certain Waiter before your cruise??

thesawch

We just got off the Glory and are on it again in July out of new York.We had the best service ever after 4 cruises and was wondering if our waiter and or assistant waiter are on the Glory still when we cruise in July if we could get a table in their section.The service was that good that we want to try to get either one of them again.

I know there could be a chance they are on there break at that time but they could also be back from it. Can you send a email to Carnival and tell them our table number from our last cruise and go from there.We know there first names and thats it. Just Curious

Yes you can!

We were cruising on the Dream last Jan/2010 and two of the Couples that we met at our dining table had specifically requested "Vlad" and we had the pleasure of experiencing him as well!:D

Yes we did and Yes we sure had fun didn't we!:D Say "Hi" to Shane for us:)

We did stay in contact with Vlad after our Splendor cruise with him, knew he was gonna be on the Dream, talked to the Maitre'd, Ken Byrne, on the Splendor who was supposed to be the Maitre 'd on the Dream but he ended up leaving for Vacation early so he passed on the info to the incoming Maitre 'd on the Dream and everything was arranged before we got on the Dream...they even arranged/approved for Vlad to come out with us to the Disco on the Thursday night of the Cruise

We just got off the Glory and are on it again in July out of new York.We had the best service ever after 4 cruises and was wondering if our waiter and or assistant waiter are on the Glory still when we cruise in July if we could get a table in their section.The service was that good that we want to try to get either one of them again.

I know there could be a chance they are on there break at that time but they could also be back from it. Can you send a email to Carnival and tell them our table number from our last cruise and go from there.We know there first names and thats it. Just Curious

We have done this in the past by emailing the maitre'd on a particular ship. Our request was granted.

Yes we did and Yes we sure had fun didn't we!:D Say "Hi" to Shane for us:)

We did stay in contact with Vlad after our Splendor cruise with him, knew he was gonna be on the Dream, talked to the Maitre'd, Ken Byrne, on the Splendor who was supposed to be the Maitre 'd on the Dream but he ended up leaving for Vacation early so he passed on the info to the incoming Maitre 'd on the Dream and everything was arranged before we got on the Dream...they even arranged/approved for Vlad to come out with us to the Disco on the Thursday night of the Cruise

I sure wish we were seeing all of you[including Vlad] in a few days while on the Miracle. We'll raise a glass in your honour in Aruba!! :DXO

I'll check her out and get back to you about your future sailing on the Miracle.

I sure wish we were seeing all of you[including Vlad] in a few days while on the Miracle. We'll raise a glass in your honour in Aruba!! :DXO

I'll check her out and get back to you about your future sailing on the Miracle.

Have a great Cruise.......Sure hope you and Shane decide to join us on the Miracle next February....great group of people....gonna be 'some good':D

We had our favourite waitstaff on the Glory! Renaldo & Nate :-) Their assistant was Lucie, it was her first cruise & in training, would love to know if she stayed on.

We did YTD dining but asked to be seated with them each night. If you are doing anytime dining, you can always get the staff you like if you don't mind waiting for a table in their section.

Archived