Isla Passion 3-8 in the dark on Destiny in Cozumel

KKMurphy2

I will be on Destiny March 31 and want to do the Isla Passion tour. The ship is in the port late which is very strange, but my biggest concern is the shore excursion is 3-8. Isn't it getting dark at this time? I hate to be out in Mexico at night and would like any input from previous participants of this excursion. Thanks!

I will be on Destiny March 31 and want to do the Isla Passion tour. The ship is in the port late which is very strange, but my biggest concern is the shore excursion is 3-8. Isn't it getting dark at this time? I hate to be out in Mexico at night and would like any input from previous participants of this excursion. Thanks!

I'm not sure about how dark it will be, but I can tell you this tour was a blast! We absolutely loved it! I would imagine that it would just start getting dark around 7:30 or 8 by then. Have fun!

We have done this excursion twice. It's a blast!!!

I'm not sure what time it gets dark however I trust the company enough I'd do it at night.. It's only booked through Carnival so you have peace of mind not being left.

The Twister boat returns back to the dock which is just a short walk to the ship.

My son is 10 and not a daredevil at all. Is the Twister safe and fun for kids? I can just see him stuck on this boat and scared out of his mind. Also, are there lots of kids on Passion Island or is it mostly adults?

My son is 10 and not a daredevil at all. Is the Twister safe and fun for kids? I can just see him stuck on this boat and scared out of his mind. Also, are there lots of kids on Passion Island or is it mostly adults?

Everyone is harnessed into the boat. They make sure the boat is balanced with equal weight on each side. We had two kids about your son's age on our trip, but there were other kids in other boats going to the same location. Everyone, young to older, enjoyed the trip, especially the boat ride over. The team on the boat really makes sure everyone is comfortable and having fun! Your son will probably really enjoy it!

That is odd it is still listed on both Carnival's site as well as Island Marketing.

I would guess if it's not listed on a particular cruise especially if close to sailing date, it's sold out. There are only a limited number of people allowed on the island.

I wasn't aware that Island Marketing offered it. This is one excursion I'd recommend ordering through carnival however. It's very organized and being as the only way back is on a boat should something happen you would be covered

I would guess if it's not listed on a particular cruise especially if close to sailing date, it's sold out. There are only a limited number of people allowed on the island.

I wasn't aware that Island Marketing offered it. This is one excursion I'd recommend ordering through carnival however. It's very organized and being as the only way back is on a boat should something happen you would be covered

I stand corrected, it is NOT on the Island Marketing site. I pulled up the main web page and Carnival. It is available for my cruise. Maybe it isn't for above poster?

Archived