What dock in NY does the CCL Glory dock at.

thesawch

LOL pier 87 is on the east river not the Hudson. There are three piers at the Manhattan cruise terminal where Carnival leaves from. There is only one motor entrance to all there piers(like an airport complex). pier 88 is at 48th street, pier 90 is at 50th street and pier 92 is at 52nd street.

piers 88 and 90 have two berths(a and b) on the South and north side of the piers. pier 92 has only one. which one the ship will be at of the three piers? In general NCL gets the priority to use pier 88 so if they have a ship in on the same day the chances are they will get pier 88 and you will get another one. Rarely do they allow two different cruise lines to use the same pier(A and B)...but there is no way to know now. Its again like the airports the pier master can send them any where he wants...depends if they are dredging or if they need the piers for fleet week or some other reason...

pier 86 is where the Intrepid is....

http://www.easysurf.cc/pier.htm

So what I am looking for is the Manhattan Crusie terminal. The taxi guy will be able to find that if I tell him the Manhattan Cruise terminal ?? Thanks

generally yes but know the motor entrance is at 55th street and 12th avenue, the address of the pier is 711 12th avenue....I believe...

TIP: Once you know the pier number, subtract 40 and that will give you the cross street.

Then, all you'll need to tell the cabbie is "12th and [cross street]". You'll even sound like a local in the process. :)

There is only 1 entrance to the main cruise piers, that is 12th at 55th. If the cabbie doesn't know where it is, even without telling him the street, I would really have to wonder how long he has been in NYC. Just telling him cruise dock 88 or 90 should be sufficient.

Archived