The most shocking thing....??

pbmsmile

My most shocking was on my last cruise Adventure of the Seas Western Med:

I walk into the women's changing room in the Spa and behold a woman mid-20s bare naked and clipping her toe nails while sitting on a bench and her one foot raised on the bench. Full view of most private anatomy, and I mean FULL VIEW!!! She looked up at me, probably decided I was no threat and kept on clicking. Did not close her legs or change posture or put a towel over herself. Wide open. She was a nice looking lady and I'm sure my own husband would have been extremely impressed, but I decided to check out the hammam (it didn't smell good to me) and got out. I really don't need to see that much ladies!

I share my moment with most of the Saints and Sinners group which was on the Destiny B2B a couple of years ago. We were on the Lido Deck and saw a 6' 5" tranvestite in a stars and stripes bikini coming down the spiral stairs adjusting his "package". That visual is burned in our retinas forever. :eek:

Ooooh that's funny!!!

On the Sensation, my 10 year old DD and I saw a husband and wife arguing. Husband leaning over the railing in the atrium and wife below by the bar. As he was yelling at her about their bar tab, his dentures fell out of his mouth and onto a teenage girl who was sitting in the chairs below. The look on the girls' face was priceless! When teenage girls' dad/travel companion (??) retrieved the dentures and threw them up at the man, who was still yelling at his wife, by the way, my daughter and I got out of there!

On the Sensation, my 10 year old DD and I saw a husband and wife arguing. Husband leaning over the railing in the atrium and wife below by the bar. As he was yelling at her about their bar tab, his dentures fell out of his mouth and onto a teenage girl who was sitting in the chairs below. The look on the girls' face was priceless! When teenage girls' dad/travel companion (??) retrieved the dentures and threw them up at the man, who was still yelling at his wife, by the way, my daughter and I got out of there!

OMG! That is awful and hilarious at the same time! I think I would have lost it right there. ahahaha And I probably would have clapped as soon as the other passenger threw the dentures back.

... sounds like just another normal day on Carnival! OMG, seriously, why do people keep rebooking on that tug.line!

... DUMB A$$ IS, AS DUMB A$$ DOES!

...What a surprise ... another Carnival passenger is DRUNK!

Another happy Carnival customer. Not everybody on Carnival makes an idiot of themselves.

So true! And not every Carnival customer drinks either!

OMG, these are so funny. Got a few of my own.

I was walking by myself one evening (Don't remember which ship), and had the video camera running. Walked up to the atrium, and there was a well-endowed young lady in a glass elevator across the way that had two guys with her. She proceeded to flash someone in the lower lobby. Well, I had that ond captured. Didn't think too much of it till I got home and showed the vid to my son. When it got to that part, he was ROFL.

On the Century, I was the last of our party of eight or so to leave the MDR on the last night of the cruise. When I got outside, there was a bank of elevators just across the hall, and a stairway on the left side. My DW was waiting for me, and I asked her where were the rest. She proceeded to gesture toward the stairway. There was a man standing behind her that she couldn't see, but she hit him right between the eyes with her camera. It had to hurt! He got beligerant, so I ushered her upstairs. I went back down to see if I needed to get his glassed repaired or if he needed medical attention. Not there. Looked all over for him, but didn't find him. The next day as we were leaving the vessel, I met up with another man I had spoken with before. he told me he had seen the whole thing. Said all the man could do was stand there and say "That stupid broad; that stupid broad." If you read this, I'm terribly sorry:o

That is very funny.

I bet guy that dropped his teeth on that poor girl did them a lot of favors the rest of the cruise. He was indentured to her.

I bet guy that dropped his teeth on that poor girl did them a lot of favors the rest of the cruise. He was indentured to her.

These stories are hilarious. Love the "indentured" comment!:D

Couldn't help but laugh at this one. That is until it dawned on me that my Hubby will be the one in the white socks on our next cruise :eek: minus the Speedo, (Thank God!).

:confused: I'm sure you weren't intending this the way is sounds: "...in white sox... minus the speedo." Oh no! My eyes, my eyes! :D

these are true stories from someone who works on a cruise ship.

1. (for this one, you have to know that it's really easy to get lost in the maze of corridors and elevators on a ship.) a lady asked if this elevator went to the front of the ship.

2. Two elderly women were staring at the numbers of the floors listed above the elevator door. When asked if they needed any assistance with something, one asked how they were going to be able to reach way up there to push the button for their floor.

3. A newlywed couple, after bringing their luggage into their cabin, stormed down to the desk. The bride was in tears, and the groom was red faced. When asked what the problem was, the groom started swearing at the desk clerk. "we booked a cabin with a view for our honeymoon, and all we get to see out the window is a parking lot!"

4. There was some mix-up with a woman's room. The clerk (or whatever they are called on ships) was trying to remedy the situation. He asked, "would you like an inside cabin or an outside cabin?" she replied, "well, it looks like it might rain today. I'd better get an inside cabin."

5. Two women were sitting by the pool, and one asked what kind of water they fill the pool with -- fresh water or sea water? the cruise director answered, "sea water." "oh, that explains why it's so rough today."

6. Someone -- always a man -- always asks, "does the ship run on generators?" the cruise director usually tells them, "no, we just have a very long power line running to the mainland."

7. "what do you do with the ice sculptures after they melt?"

how about some funny comments made by cruise ship passengers?

1) does the crew sleep on board?

2) is the island completely surrounded by water?

3) how does the captain know where to go?

4) when the captain is sleeping, who is steering the ship?

5) does the ship generate its own electricity?

6) what time is the midnight buffet?

7) what do they do with the ice sculptures after it melts?

8) how many fjords to the dollar?

9) what time is the two o'clock tour?

10) how do we know which photographs are ours?

11) i am married, but can i still come to the singles party?

12) do i put my luggage out before or after i go to sleep?

13) is an outside cabin outside of the ship?

14) does the ship have cable tv?

funny !!!

My most shocking was on my last cruise Adventure of the Seas Western Med:

I walk into the women's changing room in the Spa and behold a woman mid-20s bare naked and clipping her toe nails while sitting on a bench and her one foot raised on the bench. Full view of most private anatomy, and I mean FULL VIEW!!! She looked up at me, probably decided I was no threat and kept on clicking. Did not close her legs or change posture or put a towel over herself. Wide open. She was a nice looking lady and I'm sure my own husband would have been extremely impressed, but I decided to check out the hammam (it didn't smell good to me) and got out. I really don't need to see that much ladies!

A lot of guys wished that would happen to them.

Once on the upper funnel deck I witnessed an over-weight elderly man baring it all....I had nightmares and didn't return to the upper funnel deck.

A lot of guys wished that would happen to them.

Once on the upper funnel deck I witnessed an over-weight elderly man baring it all....I had nightmares and didn't return to the upper funnel deck.

You had a 50-50 chance of said nude person being a female. I hope you didn't try your luck gambling that day :D

In June of 2008 we were in the embarkation line for the Splendor. The line was long and wound through ropes. A woman, probably in her late 30s or early 40s was holding her luggage standing just on the other side of the ropes from us. We started hearing a buzzing sound coming from her bag. Her female friend that was with her asked her several times what that noise was coming from her bag. The woman opened her bag to investigate and when she discovered what it was, she burst out loudly so everyone around her could hear "My vibrator is going off." Everyone in the immediate vicinity burst out in laughter. We joked about that the whole trip.

Haha, this happened to me!!! I was moving back in for summer break during undergrad and my vibrator was going of in my luggage, my DAD was like "what the hell is that", and I told him it must be my old phone. He brushed it off, and continued to pack the bags in the car. I ran to turn it off when he wasn't looking!!:D:o

Also- after reading the entire thread thus far- these are my top ones.

#3. Dentures flying 5 yards after a good sneeze by an old man

#2. Couple arguing about bar tab. The woman is on a lower deck by the bar, the man on the higher deck. The man's dentures fall into a teenage girls face. The teenagers dad throws the dentures back up

#1. 3 fat women take a whole tray of fried chicken from the buffet to the pool for a personal buffet (I put this one as my facebook status)

Keep the responses coming, I'll need a good laugh during my lunch break tomorrow!:D

Haha, this happened to me!!! I was moving back in for summer break during undergrad and my vibrator was going of in my luggage, my DAD was like "what the hell is that", and I told him it must be my old phone. He brushed it off, and continued to pack the bags in the car. I ran to turn it off when he wasn't looking!!:D:o

I guess these need to be put on the "Essential" things to pack list.......LOL!!:eek: