How do you reserve at Chef's Table

librayacht

I had already made our reservations for our Oasis cruise using the email address provided here. But I got an email from RCI with a reminder about the cruise being in one month etc. The was a paragraph about the Chef's table and it said to call this number to reserve a table. 1-800-398-9819

I'm not sure if you have to be within 30 days of sailing to use this, but it's worth a try.

Just called this and booked for the June 11th sailing of Oasis. They asked for our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices of dates and said we'd receive an email in a few days with a confirmation. Also, they didn't ask for any form of payment and said it would be on our seapass bill onboard.

She also said something weird about Allure not being able to be booked. Something about them changing chefs...?

Anyway, wanted to share my experience. Yea! One more thing crossed off.

Liz in Kingwood

I sent an e-mail to the e-mail addres given here, specialtydiningreservations@rccl.com and received a response two days later with a choice of 4 nights available. I responded back with my preference, Day 4, and all the information requested. Do we pay ahead of time or does it get added onto our account onboard?

We are so excited for the chef's table. I am not the most adventurous of eaters but am looking forward to being more adventurous......and, of course, the wine will help with that! :)

Well, as with everything RCCL .... I tried calling the number provided above. I connected with someone who said she worked in the Chef's Table department and she told me no one would get a reservation from now until it went online "around" April 1. Boo.

Archived