Oasis oceanview balcony locations

lhall85917

We are looking at booking the Oasis for October and like balcony cabins, I think we would prefer the oceanview over the Central Park or Boardwalk locations. Are there any particular cabins or areas that you prefer? In the past we have enjoyed aft cabins, I see that 14728 is available, it is aft but not like on other ships. Is there a better view from this one or is it blocked somewhat?

Enjoy!

Understand love of the large Aft Balcony and love to watch the ship's trail in the water, but we prefer midship area for few personal reasons. One is that I love the sound of the Ocean when the door is open. Waves created by ship sounds like waves crashing on the Beach. Second is due to DW having some mobility issues so we like to be somewhat near the elevators.

We had Cabin 8572 for two weeks and loved the location. It had both issues above covered and was right by forward entrance to Central Park. Made it very handy for coffee in the Park in the morning and getting light breakfast to take back to cabin, etc.

Good luck and enjoy whatever choice you determine is best for you, that is what it is all about:-)

Archived