If purchasing a coke package, will my mix drinks cost less?

SrhSu

I was just wondering (I'm still very green when it comes to cruising) if I have a coke package, will my mixed drinks (involving coke products) cost less?

For example, if I were to purchase a rum and coke, would I only pay for the rum? or is it still the same?

Thanks!

I was just wondering (I'm still very green when it comes to cruising) if I have a coke package, will my mixed drinks (involving coke products) cost less?

For example, if I were to purchase a rum and coke, would I only pay for the rum? or is it still the same?

Thanks!

Nope. The only way your rum and coke will be cheaper is to leave out the rum. ;)

The soda card covers soft drinks only.

Any alcoholic drink will cost full price regardless of its contents.

Do they offer just straight rum? If so, you could add it to your own soda and end up with a stronger rum & coke (or at least mixed to your own preference).

Rum & cokes are my favorite drink too. After the week I've been having at work I could use one the moment I get on the ship (which is this Sunday--yeah)!

Michelle

When you buy a mixed drink, it's the ALCOHOL you're paying for....the soda doesn't cost extra.

The soda package is for straight soda.....

So, you'll pay the same for a "shot" of rum, or whatever booze, as you would if you asked for a mixed drink.

Well I guess getting a shot of rum and adding my soda is a novel thought...

I had a coke package last time and I felt so silly carrying around the bottle they give you. (I'm already just as tall as the 10 year olds. I don't need anything else to further that cause lol)

Thanks for the input/help cruising family :)

Rum & cokes are my favorite drink too. After the week I've been having at work I could use one the moment I get on the ship (which is this Sunday--yeah)!

I hear ya Michelle! I hope to have a few boat drinks this weekend myself :)

Have a lovely cruise!

Well I guess getting a shot of rum and adding my soda is a novel thought...

I had a coke package last time and I felt so silly carrying around the bottle they give you. (I'm already just as tall as the 10 year olds. I don't need anything else to further that cause lol)

Thanks for the input/help cruising family :)

FYI~~You don't need to carry the cup they give you.......you can just show your card with the sticker on it and they will serve you in a glass.:D

FYI~~You don't need to carry the cup they give you.......you can just show your card with the sticker on it and they will serve you in a glass.:D

I figured that out the last day haha. I was happy to ditch the little kid sippy cup :)

I've tossed around that idea honestly. But as a college student, I don't want to fall into the stereotype. I have a lot of respect for the business and employees. (not to mention the limited income)

Do they offer just straight rum? If so, you could add it to your own soda and end up with a stronger rum & coke (or at least mixed to your own preference).

Michelle

Stronger?? Lol the bartenders I've encountered pour more heavily than I do at home! I swear one guy poured my screwdriver with about 90-95% grey goose and just splashed the orange juice on top. His words? "You're not driving tonight, are you?"

Stronger?? Lol the bartenders I've encountered pour more heavily than I do at home! I swear one guy poured my screwdriver with about 90-95% grey goose and just splashed the orange juice on top. His words? "You're not driving tonight, are you?"

If I'm on vacation, I dig :)

Archived