Allure Kids Zone

michcont

I found the information below online, but was wondering how strict they are with the age groups. I am traveling with three kids 5, 6, and 9.(two of which are siblings) If we put them in kids zone will they allow them to stay together or are they separated since all three fall into a different age group..

Thank you....

Mike

• Royal Babies and Tots - 6 months to 3 years
  • Aquanauts - ages 3 to 5
  • Explorers - ages 6 to 8
  • Voyagers - ages 9 to 11
  • Tweens - ages 11 to 12
  • Teens - ages 13 to 17

The best non-specific answer is...it depends. Many people on these boards have had success having a child aged up or down, but others have not. The most common thing I have read is that the Adventure Ocean staff generally asks that the child start out in the appropriate group and then depending on the ratios of children in each group a decision can be made. I know on our most recent sailing the 6-8 group was much larger than the 3-5 or the 9-11. Many people have said if the child is within 6 months of the age change there is a better chance of having him or her moved.

You can always request to meet with the Adventure Ocean manager once on board and figure out what can be done. They will know all the ratios and have a better idea of what can and cant be done at that point.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

I am taking my five grandkids on Freedom in Dec. The best I can tell you should be able to mix your kids together; I believe the only time they get really picky is with teenagers. The program counselors don't like to put this age group with younger people; even though they may be siblings. I plan on putting my 14 yearold grandson with the teens and my other two (12/9) in the 9-11 group. Hope this helps

When I tried to get my 2 together on Liberty...they told me they dont mix the age groups. They really try and keep them separate...but they can usually talk through the doorways. I think they said to see how it went for a couple days...My little one was a few months shy of the cut off age 6...but they loved it. It didnt matter that they had been in separate groups. They made friends and still hung out. It worked out great.

Archived