Final payment help :)

buglver066

you should be able to sign on to the carnival website and access your booking.that will tell you when your final payment is due, as well as allow you to make payments. I am not aware if early saver is different but most final payments are due 60 days before sailing.

For example we sail in July our final payment is due May 2

I just booked the Carnival Freedom for January 28, 2012 on Tuesday afternoon. She said my final payment date is November 14, 2011. She also said they would automatically take payment on the credit card I paid the deposit on, if I chose to allow them to do that. They would take the payment on November 14. I decided against it, as I like to pay it off at least a couple weeks prior to the final payment date.

Same as all the other rates and yes, it is on your Manage My Cruise on Carnival. And if you have a PVP, they should start calling you a day or two in advance or set you up on automatic payment. Otherwise you lose everything- not pleasant. And be sure they have the correct credit card number- ours was set up on automatic payment but I had forgotten that I had a new cc number. If it had been rejected- my cabin, my OBC, my ES rate- apparently all would have been gone. I called a few days in advance and got it paid- that is when we realized the potential mega-problem.

Can someone tell me when your final payment is due if you do Early Saver? It's NO where on the Carnival website----at least no where I can find easily :confused:. Thanks so much!

Looks like you got your answer. You can also look at the FAQs on carnival.com for final payment.... or sign into your profile etc as people have suggested.

It has nothing to do with if you are ES, maybe you are looking in the wrong place.

Once you sign up on Carnival website you can access and manage your cruises. Most information you need pertaining to your booking is easy to get on that including final payment. You will need you booking # and the name and birthday of the primary guest whom the booking is made in.

Archived