Questions about CB

cruzluver

We have booked a cruise for October on the Caribbean Princess. I have a few questins about this ship and if I even made the right choice. We have previously sailed on Carnival and are afraid we won't be as satisfied. Are the pizza, ice cream and other restuarants part of what has been paid or is there a nominal charge for this? What about the popcorn and candy at 'MUTS", I would think there is a nominal charge for this. Is the atmosphere more laid back than Carnival? I never felt like Carnival was a "party ship" as others describe it. Please help me ease my fears about changing cruiselines. thnks in advance for your help.

The pizza is free out by the pools and it's delicious. So are the burgers, hot dogs, brats and fries out by the pool. If you want ice cream at times other than lunch and dinner, you have to pay for it, unless you go into the Horizon Court cafe around 2:30 or 3 every day when they put it out for free. All the food is included unless you want to go to the two upscale restaurants, namely Sterlings Steak House or Sabatini's. Popcorn for Movies Under the Stars is also free.

ice cream is free for a 2 hour period in the afternoon and in the dining room if I remember correctly.

We cruised on CCL 7 or 8 times before we booked the Caribbean Princess and had second thoughts. It turned out to be better than I expected and if my son were to stay home I'd be right back on her doing the western caribbean this year.

Check out my webpage for info about the Caribbean Princess. The link is in my signature. :)

Bill

Archived