Hello and question

CruzenBurnsy

Hello all! I first cruised in 2009 aboard the Sky and going again on the start this November. How do I get they signature that many of you use with the count down timer?

go here to create your "ticker" http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=434

then you will have to copy and paste the code into your signature. Click on userCP (near the upper left corner of this page). Then select edit signature and that will take you to where you paste the code, then hit save. :)

Welcome CruzenBurnsy! You have found a GREAT group to be with and a GREAT place to laugh and learn. I have just been here long enough myself to start get over that new member syndrome. I had the same question about the ticker but wasn't smart enough to ask, and bungled my way through it on my own. I look forward to your future posts.

go here to create your "ticker" http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=434

then you will have to copy and paste the code into your signature. Click on userCP (near the upper left corner of this page). Then select edit signature and that will take you to where you paste the code, then hit save. :)

Hi Margaret!

I was just about to tell the OP to click Countdown Clock up at the top of the page next to Photo Gallery! (which is the same link you pasted)

I saw your reply first and had to quickly ask: Do you know where I can find a wine list for the Dawn? Does anyone know?? Just curious. I like to read about the wines before I purchase......seeing as they're marked up about 600%!!!! Maybe I should make a separate question from here?

Cindy

Hi Margaret!

I was just about to tell the OP to click Countdown Clock up at the top of the page next to Photo Gallery! (which is the same link you pasted)

I saw your reply first and had to quickly ask: Do you know where I can find a wine list for the Dawn? Does anyone know?? Just curious. I like to read about the wines before I purchase......seeing as they're marked up about 600%!!!! Maybe I should make a separate question from here?

Cindy

The only wine list I have is the one from the bonvoyage gift section at NCL, that you can order ahead of time for your cabin. I know they have many others on the ship...:)

http://www2.ncl.com/sites/default/files/NCL_WineList.pdf

Archived