Stayed at the Courtyard Ft. Lauderdale Beach

bsbcgirl

Just got back from a 1 night precruise stay at this hotel. Our flight landed in Ft Lauderdale at 10:00 am, so we were really able to enjoy the whole day before our cruise. It was great. Nothing fancy, but fresh, clean and a location on the beach that was close to all the action, activities, restaurants and bars. Would definitely stay here again. Happy to answer any particulars.

No, none of the beach area hotels offer this. I used a very reasonable private van service for the four of us. It is called Sunshine Coast Limo and was recommended to me by the concierge at the Courtyard. (I called a few weeks before) They transported us from (1) airport to Courtyard, (2) Courtyard to Port Everglades and (3) Port Everglades to airport. Taxis will be a little cheaper, but this was very affordable and headache free. I am using them again for my July cruise on Allure.

• 1 month later...
How about shopping and restaurants within walking distance? How far away is Beach Palace from the Courtyard?

Beach Place is about 6-8 blocks away and there are lots of tourist restaurants between there and the Courtyard. Coconuts and H20 are very good.

Archived