Elite Lounge Hours - possible change

Lsimon

Happy Hour at McGuire's is only from 4-6 I believe. It worked for me last time there. Loved their Irish Reds. :D

U R right Monica!! Had a ball on the Equinox TA last Nov. with you. Have you heard from Mary, Don or Bruce and Gail? Time worked pretty well then didn't it??

U R right Monica!! Had a ball on the Equinox TA last Nov. with you. Have you heard from Mary, Don or Bruce and Gail? Time worked pretty well then didn't it??

I'm not Monica, but a very good friend of Monica. We're bringing Eclipse back to Miami this October/November.

Even though they had the hours 4 pm to 6 pm (Still nice benfit), it was sorta nice that they split us up. There were more Elites on the Nov trans. then on any cruise we have taken. So late in the cruise they opened up the Michael lounge for 25 points and over, then the rest of us stayed in the ...... can't remember lounge.

I vote 4:30 to 7:30

we just buy the fabulous new drink cards and drink when and where we like, meeting up with old and new friends. We may be Elite, and if the cocktail hour fits our schedule, then there we are, if not, maybe another day. We are far too busy having fun to get frashed about the hours. ;)

we just buy the fabulous new drink cards and drink when and where we like, meeting up with old and new friends. We may be Elite, and if the cocktail hour fits our schedule, then there we are, if not, maybe another day. We are far too busy having fun to get frashed about the hours. ;)

Are drink cards new? ...or are you talking about the drink packages?

Are drink cards new? ...or are you talking about the drink packages?

The cruise we took in December had a better variety of drink cards (I mean packages), not just the soda packages, that include alcoholic beverages...new would not be the correct term, just newish. We loved them, specialty teas and coffees, san pelligrino, martini's, wine's and good scotch, all for $50/day. There are cheaper versions available, but we loved the idea and good value for money, if you get the use out of them. Liz :D

Archived