Sun Photos

joteacher

Great pictures. Thank you. We are on her in April 2013. 2 years of waiting b ut looks like well worth it. It is our first NCL cruise.

Of the 4 NCL ships we have been on, the Sun became our favorite (although all were great). I liked the layout of the Sun, the balcony rooms were a bit bigger (bathrooms just a bit smaller, but designed well), Sun still has top forward observation lounge, and rear deck Great Outdoors dining and grill area. And the actual room balconies were a bit bigger. Of course in the next two years, with NCL taking out the observation lounges on some of their ships already, that too could happen to the Sun. Hope not. Pearl next again in a few weeks, then scheduled a suite in Sept on the Dawn. I may never look at things the same again after that though.

I'm so excited! Thanks for the photos. We're sailing on the Sun (in a forward suite!) on Saturday and I can hardly wait. We aren't going to be leaving the ship while in ports, except for our beloved Key West, so I will have lots of opportunities to explore.

Again, thanks so much!!!

I'm so excited! Thanks for the photos. We're sailing on the Sun (in a forward suite!) on Saturday and I can hardly wait. We aren't going to be leaving the ship while in ports, except for our beloved Key West, so I will have lots of opportunities to explore.

Again, thanks so much!!!

Esther - from recent reviews, it appears that Key West and the immigration process is still a time consuming issue and apparently Sun docks sometimes now at the Navy pier so be prepared for a relatively short visit to MY :D Beloved Key West. Have a great cruise

Esther - from recent reviews, it appears that Key West and the immigration process is still a time consuming issue and apparently Sun docks sometimes now at the Navy pier so be prepared for a relatively short visit to MY :D Beloved Key West. Have a great cruise

To the credit of the immigrations folks, they really moved the line quickly. We did dock at Navy pier because another cruise ship had the downtown dock. However, there were free trolleys lined up and waiting and they quickly transported us into town. Wish NCL could add another couple of hours to the stop though. It is really too short to do anything.

Archived