How hard to get 4 yankee's tickets for july 24 th ??

thesawch

Just wondering if it is imposible or nearly impossible for a tourist to get 4 tickets to a yankee's game on Sunday July 24th 2011. Do they sell out ??? how do you get them before hand.Do they open up tickets on game days etc. Any help much appreciated. We go on the Glory out of NY on Monday the 25th .Thanks

Just wondering if it is imposible or nearly impossible for a tourist to get 4 tickets to a yankee's game on Sunday July 24th 2011. Do they sell out ??? how do you get them before hand.Do they open up tickets on game days etc. Any help much appreciated. We go on the Glory out of NY on Monday the 25th .Thanks

it depends on who is playing. Tickets go on sale on 11 March

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy&partnerId=ed-4479876-189833694

you can buy them on their website....

its vs Oakland....shouldn't be a problem to buy them on 11 March...

There are always tickets available...sometimes its an issue of how much you want to spend. You can get reasonably priced tickets from the website and for the most part all the seats at the New Stadium are pretty good. Remember there are 5-10,000 less seats than the old stadium but most tickets even in the highest stands are ok...IMO.

resellers will have the high priced seats at mostly a premium...

What do the tickets go for.i can not find any prices anywhere. Thanks

bleacher tickets are about $15.00 and they go up from there to $300 for field seats or more...at the stadium. For my company I once bought two field seats for a world series game at $ 5 k per.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/seating_pricing.jsp

here is the exact pricing.

I have tickets booked for 13 June - I got them off Stub Hub. Used Stub Hub in 2008 and there is no problem as they are officially endorsed by the MLB.

I am coming from Scotland but I will be able to print my tickets at home before I travel.

They are over face value but not by much nowadays.

You can get them direct from NYY but the weekend games are in shorter supply.

Enjoy.

Home against Oakland 1:05p, the game probably will not sell out. I'm a Yankee fan living in NY, I've used Stubhub more then thru the Yankees and Ticketmaster. I love stuhub ability to select an isle seat.

Whatever way you go I don't think you'll have a problem getting that date.

Where do the mets play. We will be staying around carnage hall area or times square area? Thanks

The Mets play at Citi Field, in Flushing, Queens. You can get there from Manhattan via the #7 subway, which you can get at Times Square or Long Island Railroad, which leaves from Penn Station.

In general. although there can be a few exceptions during the season, the Mets and Yankees do not play home games on the same dates, so if the Yankees are playing at home on the day you want to see a ballgame, the Mets probably won't be.

Archived