X Eclipse 2012 - good price?

frogsgirl

Just been offered what I think is a good price for 2B unobstructed balcony (not sure of deck yet), free parking & $200 OBC - £1725, should I snap their hands off?

Scandanavia & Russia - 14 nights June 2012.

For what it's worth we paid 5900 US all in for our Eclipse cruise this past summer in a 2B (7132). Plus we received a $200 OBC from our TA. Not sure how this translates into GBP but it's a basis for comparison considering your cruise is 2 years later than ours and prices do tend to increase.

Just been offered what I think is a good price for 2B unobstructed balcony (not sure of deck yet), free parking & $200 OBC - £1725, should I snap their hands off?

Frogsgirl, what does the term "snap their hands off mean?"

Yes, for 2. If frogsgirl's 1725 GBP is for 2, unbelievable!! I'd like to find a similar deal for the Med, for sure!

Thanks, sadly it is not for 2, per person. Now booked though direct through celebrity with $750 obc:D

What does that equal to in US dollars?

Thanks, sadly it is not for 2, per person. Now booked though direct through celebrity with $750 obc:D

How did you get $750 obc booking directly through Celebrity?

We booked through Celebrity online; and knew nothing about obc.

I looked at this cruise for July 2012, and an AQ cabin was around $9K, which did not include r/t air from the East Coast. :eek:

We love Aqua Class; but we thought the price was outrageous so for $2,000 less for the two of us we booked a 1A cabin.

How did you get $750 obc booking directly through Celebrity?

We booked through Celebrity online; and knew nothing about obc.

We booked over the phone and was offered $200 then $250 based on a 1B balcony. I then booked a 1A and he offered $700 then $750...couldn't believe my luck! Needless to say I have bought a lottery ticket before my luck runs out:D

We booked over the phone and was offered $200 then $250 based on a 1B balcony. I then booked a 1A and he offered $700 then $750...couldn't believe my luck! Needless to say I have bought a lottery ticket before my luck runs out:D

Hi,

I thought your original offer was excellent. This is similar to the deal (2B cabin) as we got for this June's Baltic cruise. Current pricing for this cruise for a balcony cabin is around £2600!!!

Jim

Hi,

I thought your original offer was excellent. This is similar to the deal (2B cabin) as we got for this June's Baltic cruise. Current pricing for this cruise for a balcony cabin is around £2600!!!

Jim

Hi Jim

I definately think I got a good deal, bought my Euromillions lottery ticket for £90million draw tonight...wish me more luck!:)

Who did you speak to at X? I want that mans name so that I can get the OBC up like you managed!

Archived