Grinning from ear to ear - Top 5 list March 13

We board the Allure in three days on March 13 and I can't stop grinning from ear to ear. :D We are so excited.! It will be my husband and I, and our 14 year old son and 12 year old daughter.

I wanted to ask those of you who have been on the Allure what top 5 things you would recommend us to do on our Western Caribbean cruise. To quote Aerosmith "I don't want to miss a thing".

Also if you could include 5 things you wouldn't do, that was a waste of your time, please feel free to share.

ME from NC

Top 5 things to do on Allure

1. Sailaway show on Boardwalk; about 5:15pm

2. Ocean Aria Water show at Aqua Theater(book online)

3. Blue Planet show in main theater(book online)

4. Zipline and flowrider for kids

5. Dreamworks parade in Royal Promenade; make sure you are on the promenade and not above it; all the characters come around and shake hands and you can get your picture with them.

Top 5 Dining

1. Boardwalk dog house(free)

2. Park Cafe in Central Park (free)

3. Coffee in Solarium Bistro(strongest coffee on ship)

4. Sorrentos Pizza(free, don't get a slice, have them make u a fresh pizza; you can order whatever type you want) have them box it up and then go over to central park and sit and eat it.

5. 2nd Formal night; (lobster)

4. Sorrentos Pizza(free, don't get a slice, have them make u a fresh pizza; you can order whatever type you want) have them box it up and then go over to central park and sit and eat it.

What size are those made to order pizzas? My wife and I both successful weight loss surgery patients and we love pizza and will be making sure we burn off enough calories to enjoy ourselves, but we can't eat a whole large pizza by ourselves, A large pizza is usually dinner and a leftover lunch the next day for us. A 6-10" personal size pizza would be a nice size for us. We enjoyed getting slices and sitting on the promenade on Freedom.

The made to order pizza's are about 6-8" cut into 4 pieces - just beware that they do end up pretty high if you add too much stuff to them and then it ends up just sliding off (not that it's still not delish eating it off the plate in parts!)

My top 5:

1. Dreamworks Parade (will be held 2x)
  2. Park Cafe Paninni's (Roast beef sammys were too 'pink' for me)
  3. Blue Planet (sit closer to the back than the stage - we were about row 6 and had to crane our necks for a good portion of it)
  4. Milton in the WJ - he remembered our names from the Oasis trip 365 days before and you'll hear his laugh a mile away!
  5. Labadoozie in Labadee made by the good Doctor - you'll only need one drink for the day he makes um strong!!

Archived