Glory Serenity Area

bougiet

Hello all, I heard that the serentiy area is in the location where the kids go for the slide. I would appreciate any information such as is it loud because of that or is it peacefull. Any pics would be great too!!! Thank you in advance!!

Hello all, I heard that the serentiy area is in the location where the kids go for the slide. I would appreciate any information such as is it loud because of that or is it peacefull. Any pics would be great too!!! Thank you in advance!!

Do you have to be there at the crack of dawn to beat the chair hogs? We will be on the Glory Apr. 3.

Do you have to be there at the crack of dawn to beat the chair hogs? We will be on the Glory Apr. 3.

It seemed like earlier in the week it was a lot less crowded - maybe people didn't know about it at first or maybe as the week went on they wanted a break from the activities going on on the Lido Deck. It is very pleasant and very quiet!

Here's another pic of Serenity Area... You will love it altho it can be very windy since it's at the front of the ship!!

Enjoy!!

SerenityArea.jpg

• 11 months later...

I read the same thing in a guide book. Is that right?

We just got off the Glory yesterday and I really liked the Serenity area. the lounges are very comfortable and there are two hot tubs, you have to go up one more deck to find them. It was more windy up there but I liked it better, thought it got too hot on the lower deck. so go to deck 13 amd you'll find the tubs and shower. I don't remember any noise from the slide.

I actually spent more time at the adult pool area at the back than serenity. Don't forget to look for seats there if serenity is packed (or super windy as it was on my cruise). A couple of kids tried to get in the pool at the back and a staff member quickly approached them that it was an adult only area. This area also had a roof that they closed during high winds or rain.

So excited I found this .... we will be on the Glory April 8th! We are on the Spa deck and this will be very close!

Thanks for posting the question and thank you for posting a couple of pictures, too!

Archived