Carnival Dream Brides

nay6600

I got married two weeks ago on the Dream and it was amazing! My ceremony was in the Burgandy Aft Lounge and the reception was in the Caliente Disco. The Burgandy Aft Lounge looks way better in person then it does in pictures online. The way they set the ceremony up was beautiful.

The Caliente Disco was definatly the best place to have a reception in my opinion. My guests definatly loved the open bar and I heard great reviews on the food, even though I didn't actually get to taste any of the food.

The wedding photographer Karel is the greatest photographer I think I have ever seen. The pictures that he took during the wedding were great, although my favorite were the ones that he took of my husband and I around the ship. I will upload some soon.

If you have any questions, let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again!

I just got back yesterday from our Carnival Dream wedding. We have many many pictures all over the ship. Here are a few our ships wedding photographer (Jay) took. Let me know if there is something specific you would like to see and I will post it if I have it.

1847587958_sunglassweddingondeck.jpg.61d5fd16529398be69ce0006f4c886ed.jpg

1962702161_Atthealter.jpg.c936e393c91ad1bb36a9ce355ec489ca.jpg

1480440253_Usweddingcuddle.jpg.29df7004d5271776fa326a7f8959e216.jpg

114672980_kissinginSongroom.jpg.7cc235f9df2356c2e4cf0f3268838e72.jpg

2052992339_UsinBurgandyLounge.jpg.76dba8f75ea3387876ea87c405466e6c.jpg

Hello again!

I just got back yesterday from our Carnival Dream wedding. We have many many pictures all over the ship. Here are a few our ships wedding photographer (Jay) took. Let me know if there is something specific you would like to see and I will post it if I have it.

Congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful!!!

Do you have any group shots? (If you had a group of course- I know some like cruise weddings to get away from it all :-)

How was the embarkation? Were you able to carry on everything you needed? Did you feel rushed at all?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I am getting more and more anxious the closer we get to the wedding date. Thanks so much, Stacy

Congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful!!!

Do you have any group shots? (If you had a group of course- I know some like cruise weddings to get away from it all :-)

How was the embarkation? Were you able to carry on everything you needed? Did you feel rushed at all?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I am getting more and more anxious the closer we get to the wedding date. Thanks so much, Stacy

I have a group shot of all 41 of our guests, which I requested.

I personally was not able to carry everything I needed so I gave bags to some of my guests who weren't sailing to carry on board for me. We had no issues with what we carrried on. I had my carry on bag with personal items, wedding shoes and valuables. I also had my favors, silk flowers, signature frame and sailing guests gift bags. Every bag had to go through the scanner including my wedding dress.

Yes, I did feel very rushed. We were rushed through the terminal and met the coordinator after the first scans and filling out the "are you sick" forms. She made sure my groom didn't see me as I also requested.

• 2 weeks later...
my countdown's down to 11 days to go!!! I'll be sure to post a review with lots of details upon my return!!

WooHoo Heather! It's almost your turn!

Can't wait to hear all about your experience. My groom and I haven't stopped talking about our wedding on the Dream. We had such a wonderful time! Get the wedding video package if you still can. We are so glad we did. It's a wonderful way to relive the event and see things going on you missed. We must have watched ours a dozen times already and our wedding was only 3wks ago...LOL

Remember to relax and let the coordinators and your brides maids worry about making sure everything runs smoothly. It's your day, enjoy every moment!

Archived