They wont charge u if u dont return it

How do you know that? RCI can be inconsistent about various policies. Maybe you know of a situation where someone was not charged. That doesn't mean that they never charge. And if they just happen to are you picking up the tab?

Guys, Royal caribbean wont charge you if you dont return the towel that you pick up by the pool , one more thing less to worry about ;)

Are you saying you have one more thing to worry about?

or are you saying you have one less thing to worry about?

I say ya have one more thing to worry about....it's already been reported on here that people have been charged for not returning their towels. Like anything else, it can be hit and miss. Not sure why this is even being brought up. If they give you a towel, they want it back! end of story

Are you saying you have one more thing to worry about?

or are you saying you have one less thing to worry about?

I say ya have one more thing to worry about....it's already been reported on here that people have been charged for not returning their towels. Like anything else, it can be hit and miss. Not sure why this is even being brought up. If they give you a towel, they want it back! end of story

Read Mrs. Pete's post. She explained it well. It has been a while since I read a post by the OP. I should have known better.

How do you know that? RCI can be inconsistent about various policies. Maybe you know of a situation where someone was not charged. That doesn't mean that they never charge. And if they just happen to are you picking up the tab?

because I just get off LOS, all you have to do when u want new towels is to tell them , I returned them yesterday" and they will give u the new towel.

Guys, Royal caribbean wont charge you if you dont return the towel that you pick up by the pool , one more thing less to worry about ;)

But if they do charge me, will you write me a check to cover the cost?

DON

We were charged for a towel we did indeed return. Before we left the ship we disputed the charge with the hotel desk. We stated that we had returned the towel and they removed the charge without any further question.

what you're saying is, if you lie about returning your towel, causing doubt, they may not confront you because their dispense and return process is flawed.

until they can actually prove guilt or innocence, you can just about do anything to get out of the charge.

but i bet there's a lot less towel stealing now, then when it was a free for all.

what's next? barcodes on towels?

Consider the source, guys. This guy is one of the people who lives to say outrageous things just to stir people up.

Yes he is. He seems to surface just to stir the pot and has nothing constructive to contribute.

I'll 3rd or 4th that. Poster is a troll. Always has been.

The ONLY time they won't charge you for towels is if you are in a GS or above. In that case, they just look at your gold card and hand you the towels. Other than that, there have been posts from people who WERE charged, some incorrectly.

And the fact he is a poster of questionable information means we need to reinforce the truth.

what you're saying is, if you lie about returning your towel, causing doubt, they may not confront you because their dispense and return process is flawed.

until they can actually prove guilt or innocence, you can just about do anything to get out of the charge.

but i bet there's a lot less towel stealing now, then when it was a free for all.

what's next? barcodes on towels?

No that is not what I'm saying. I returned the towel and was still charged. Charging a customer $20 for something that was not taken from them is not exactly cricket either. They removed the charge without question as they should have. Yes, there system is not perfect and errors can occur, they took care of it. I m not opposed to them taking reasonable efforts to control the evaporation rate of such items.

The whole towel thing is pretty hit & miss.

On Oasis I was told I still had 1 towel out when in fact it was returned earlier that evening because it was sopping wet - did eventually get it corrected.

On Allure I spent about 45mins of my last evening attempting to find somewhere to return the towels to (on deck booth was unattended and wasn't about to go to Guest Serv. and stand in line with the other 2000 people in line disputing their seapass charges) Ended up back on the pool deck and found the guy in the booth ~still don't know where he was 45 min earlier!~ and he scans my card and according to the records I DON'T HAVE ANY TOWELS OUT!!!!!!

These being the 2 most 'technologically advanced' ships it's somewhat surprising it hasn't been figured out. Also - who wants to steal those towels anyway... they're not the best quality in the world thats for sure

because I just get off LOS, all you have to do when u want new towels is to tell them , I returned them yesterday" and they will give u the new towel.

perhaps we should have cc out who you are to rcl for admitting you didnt pay for rcl property so rcl can charge you, now we can add thief to how we feel about your postings

You completely lost me after....."because I just get off LOS".....

I'm sorry but this OP has no clue what he/she is talking about. We witnessed numerous people the last night on the Oasis in the Guest Services line trying to get charges off of their seapass account. We all 3 had towels that were returned and we had no charges. (we took towels at least 5 days out of 7, all were returned)

The next morning as we were exiting, we saw a very young couple with wet towels in their hands trying there best to return them but a RC employee was saying they could go back up to the pool deck to try but she didn't think anyone was out there.

Moral of the story: you WILL be charged for uneturned towels. Don't end your vacation on a bad note like these folks did.

Yes I've been charged for towels before and was credited back in the morning of departure when I returned them to the excursion desk. Sometimes you miss the towel booth on the pool deck on the last night and then it's easier to just return them in the morning as the excursion desk is set up on departure morning for this on most ships.

Archived