Favorite thing from room service

Texanatheart

Is all this standard fare on all Carnival cruises? It sounds wonderful!

Yes, no extra charge, just $1-2 tip for the delivery person.

Still no one has come forth and said what makes the BLT so great.

Bacon....makes everything better! Its got a good amount of bacon, toasty bread...yum.

The candy of meat!

Exactly! :cool:

Still no one has come forth and said what makes the BLT so great.
Like anything, probably tastes better after a few libations (not everyone drinks of course). I don't think there's anything that makes it better than another BLT, LOL. Heck, just about anything tastes good to me when I get the munchies after a drink.

Carnival is pretty standard about what the room servie menu is, but my favorite thing to order from room service is coffee and croissants in the morning. This gives me the strength:D to make it to go up to the lido deck to get another cup of coffee and see the sun rise, and then back down to breakfast in the MDR.

That's SOP for myself also.:)

I will be ordering room service for breakfast during my early port day (7 am at Key West, I'll put the reservation out the night before) and in the middle of the night for a drunken snack (we leave Cozumel at 10 pm). I am so excited LOL! Then again, everything I hear about the cruise gets me excited :D

I wonder if I could ask them to make the steak medium-well of if it's a premade sort of thing.

You'd better learn several foreign languages if you're going to ask for anything! There's an old thread about a conversation with room service that is a hoot.

I like the shrimp salad. I order two and put the shrimp from one in the other or else it's just a lot of bread. Same with the roast beef and brie.

The OJ is delicious in your cabin in the morning for some reason. It's less watery than on Lido.

Once when my kids were with me my son ordered a banana and some cereal, my daughter got 3 things and I got 3 things. The banana was on it's own plate with that top on it. We had so many trays it looked like we were feeding an army.

The salads were all good.

Once I ordered a BLT and it was on white bread, untoasted? (refer to first sentence) Bacon cold and rubbery.

The only menu I have ever seen was the one hanging on the door. Must have only paid attention to the coffee juice and BF items.

Theres a full menu in the green folder/binder thingy. Check it out next time! :D

The only menu I have ever seen was the one hanging on the door. Must have only paid attention to the coffee juice and BF items.

There is a room service menu in a binder on counter or table in cabin. Just had to call and order items either tell them what want and quanitity (each item is also numbered.)

Well...now I have a whole list of things to try from room service on my Glory cruise next month! Everything sounds really, really good! Definitely going to have to branch out this cruise!

We love the room service coffee in the morning! Every night I'll fill out the card and hang it on the outside of the door. We even use the morning delivery as a sort of wake up call! :D They are always punctual!

Usually it's coffee, fruit plate, and yogurt. Starts the day off right. Then, after we get ready...the REAL breakfast in the dining room! ;)

Oh man, you guys are getting me hungry! May can't get here soon enough!

Question: Husband and I are big coffee drinkers. How many cups of coffee is in a room service carafe? If I typically have 3 10 oz. cups in the am and hubby has 2, how many carafe's should we order? hahahaa sounds like one of those pesky word problems from math class!!

My favorite is the sliced Strip Steak with Brie on a baguette... WONDERFUL!

IMG_2369.jpg

:)

omg thats what I'm getting...It's almost time for my cruise...only been waiting 347 days, now down to 4 but we leave in 2...:D

Oh man, you guys are getting me hungry! May can't get here soon enough!

Question: Husband and I are big coffee drinkers. How many cups of coffee is in a room service carafe? If I typically have 3 10 oz. cups in the am and hubby has 2, how many carafe's should we order?

Order 2 pots!

Breakfast - one BLT and one Turkey Sandwich to make an extra large Turkey BLT, one bagel & cream cheese with 2 orders of smoked salmon.

Pre-Dinner Snack - vegatables & dip

Late Night - Chicken Fajita Wrap & Grilled Zucchini, Portobello & Mozzarella on Focaccia bread

Man I am hungry!:cool:

omg another great combination! This is my first Carnival cruise with a balcony and we plan to use it, alot. So all this RS will come in handy!;)

Grilled Zucchini, Portobello & Mozzarella on Focaccia bread. YUM!

I agree- this is a great light sandwich! The chocolate cake is also awesome as well.

We have never done room service breakfast but fully intend to this next time!

Definitely the open-faced shrimp salad sandwhich.....i ordered this like 2-3 times a day.....

especially once you've had probably a little bit 2 much to drink.....its a good "munchies" meal, lol

you still had room for dinner? or its a 'just poke it in there' moment. lol

There is a room service menu in a binder on counter or table in cabin. Just had to call and order items either tell them what want and quanitity (each item is also numbered.)

The RS menu is good 24 hrs. right? I say BLT for breakfast!

I like the grilled cheese, BLT and steak/brie sammies. Get them with the potato salad - that's yummy. Only glitch was when I ordered the tuna salad on English muffin and the muffin wasn't toasted. The chocolate cake and cheesecake are good too - especially with a cold glass of milk. I need to try some of the others next time.

I always get a pot of tea and a couple of danishes delivered first thing in the morning to have while I'm getting dressed.

Archived