lighthouse parking lot galveston

noslen3333

I am considering parking here for my cruise in May but have never used them before. I would like to hear opinions before making my reservation. Does the shuttle come frequently or do you have to wait a long time after the cruise? Is the shuttle easy to see and is it a big shuttle (like a bus) or a small van that won't hold many people and their luggage? Thanks for all your help.

We have used lighthouse, our last cruise was 3 years ago, and we are using them again next month. We did not have to wait long.....less than 5 minutes to board a small bus to be taken to the ship. It was easy. On the return we waited longer maybe 10-15 minutes. There are seveal buses, going the entire time. Hope this helps. We loved that they would take us and the luggage and that is why we chose them.

I used them in November and I going with them again in April. They are easy to find; close to the ship; quickly load my luggage for me; over all nice. I saved $5.00 by signing up early. Think it was $50.

Nancy

Archived