Open deck space on Mariner

We have previously sailed on Carnival and we enjoy sitting on open decks watching the water as we sail. We prefer the aft of the ship so we can watch the wake and we spend alot of time here relaxing. My concern is that on Mariner I'm afraid we won't have this . Could someone please let me know if they have alot of open deck space. Thank you.

We have previously sailed on Carnival and we enjoy sitting on open decks watching the water as we sail. We prefer the aft of the ship so we can watch the wake and we spend alot of time here relaxing. My concern is that on Mariner I'm afraid we won't have this . Could someone please let me know if they have alot of open deck space. Thank you.

We were on Mariner in January-- there is plenty of open deck room to watch the water and the ports-Mariner is hugh-- you'.ll be surprised how much space you will have. We had the best time=-- enjoy... email if you have any other mariner questions--would be delighted to answer...Pamssanity@aol.com

If you enjoy setting aft and watching the wake blend back with the sea and you don't have an aft cabin then you may be pleased to know the Mariner has ample room on deck 11 or 12 (putt-putt deck) and has a nice gazebo there (plus other setting areas). But, this area doesn't remind me of some ships where there are just tons of tables and chairs strewn all over the aft of the ship.

There is also another area where you can have considerable solitude and watch the ocean/wake and that is on deck four aft. Here though, I don't think you can see if you set down and still watch the wake.

You should have plenty of room to sit aft and enjoy the wake. Here's a picture onboard Mariner I took from the putt-putt deck (13) looking at deck 12, one deck above the Windjammer (11). Seeing is believeing.

Enjoy!

Reltco

attachment.php?attachmentid=6416&stc=1

886189793_Aftdeck.JPG.16d6de92a180ccbe9d000eba464a9272.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Archived