Super Late Glory cruise March 27th meet for drinks

03bowtie

I know its super late but Im havin a hard time talking to anyone on the roll calls that were done months ago.

If your on the Eastern Cruise on the Glory that leaves this Sunday March 27th, respond to this so we can meet up. I have met so many fun, cool people on our cruises.

My wife and I are 25( I dont want to hear the baby jokes) lol.... and would love to meet some fun people to hang with throughout the cruise. We will have another couple with us as well..

Sooooooo close.... no way ill be able to concentrate at work tomorrow!!:)

that's because this is also a chartered cruise by a singles group. didn't know when i booked, because i wouldn't have. so, most of them are talking on the board at the singles group site, which you can not access unless you are part of that singles group. i was ostracized for having a difference of opinion regarding the chartered cruise by one of the singles cruisers on the CC roll call thread, which is why i don't post much there. nothing like being flogged for a difference of opinion :eek:

They chartered the whole boat??? Doesn't this hold like 3500 people? Why wouldn't u have booked if u knew it was chartered by singles group??

they didn't charter the whole boat, if they did, then people not on the charter would not be able to book on their own. i have done charter cruises before and i think charters should just take the whole boat and not half or 2/3rds of it/however much the singles group took. nothing against the singles group, just my preference/opinion regarding chartered cruises.

Archived