Movie theatre on Mariner

juanarcin

I will be on the Mariner in October and just saw that it ahs a movie theatre! I am a huge movie fan and try to go as often as possible so this is eciting for me, but i am curious how it works? how often is it open? I am going on a 11 day trip, within that time would they show the same movie or a few different ones at tdifferent times? Do they get crowded?

I will be on the Mariner in October and just saw that it ahs a movie theatre! I am a huge movie fan and try to go as often as possible so this is eciting for me, but i am curious how it works? how often is it open? I am going on a 11 day trip, within that time would they show the same movie or a few different ones at tdifferent times? Do they get crowded?

I know they have movie theaters, but, I have never heard of anyone ever going to one to watch a movie.

I am interested also. I am betting that they are very rarely used.

You will probably have the whole place to yourself.

They do NOT show "first run" movies...if you're a big movie watcher, you will have probably seen everything they'll be showing. The titles and schedules will be in the ship's daily activity paper.

They are frequently movies that have recently been released in DVD or are showing on the airlines or on HBO or Showtime. How full the cinema or screening room will be may depend on the weather conditions (if you are at sea) and the movies being shown.

Archived