Not so "LIVE" Allure of the Seas Review with PIX!

This sound like it will be a fun review to read.

sea ya

Eric

Hal Westerdam March2012

Coral Princess Sep2011

Ruby Princess Nov2010

Sapphire Princess Sep2010

Rccl Adventure Of The Seas April 2010

Carnival Miracle Feb2010

Rccl Oassis of the Seas Feb2010

Rccl Majesty of the Seas Nov2009

Rccl Navigator of Seas Sep2009

Hal Westerdam Nov&Dec2008

Caribbean Princess Nov2007

Sea Princess Nov&Dec 2006

Diamond Princess Apr2005

Rccl Navigator Dec2004

NCL SUN Nov2004

Visit of QM2 Oct2004

Carnival Victory Nov2003

Golden Princess Apr2003

Celebrity Mercury Nov2002

Carnival Elation Nov2001

NCL SKY Nov2000

I hope you think so. It was a lot of fun writing. :)

Michele, Thank you so much.........I am very happy to hear that they still have those "hidden" shelves behind the mirror and especially happy to hear that the shelves in the closet are nice and deep so I guess they are the same as they are on the other RCCL ships. We keep a lot of folded shirts, bathing suits, etc. on those shelves. I love the "hidden" shelves as they are great for all the extra meds I bring along.....(I am always afraid I'll need something so bring it all), extra suntan lotions, some snacks.......(yep, we always bring some peanuts, licorice and some chocolate) LOL like we don't get enough food on the ship! LOL Well, sometimes you have a craving for junk food......LOL I do have a toiletry organizer that I love. I usually don't bring it on a cruise but I do use it when we go somewhere overnight, but thanks for suggesting I bring it with me..... I bring full sizes of everything too.....sometimes 2 (did I mention I'm an over-packer). My husband usually takes things out of the suitcase when he sees doubles and I have to sneak them back in. I even take double toothbrushes. Believe it or not, a toothbrush has never broke in half in our life except when we were on a cruise (our very first cruise). Hubby's toothbrush broke, they had none on board to buy so he had to use it broken until we got to St. Thomas. We walked to so many stores looking for one before we actually found a store that sold them so ever since I bring doubles! LOL I did notice on our last cruise they had toothbrushes in the ship store......LOL

We usually do 12 night cruises so this one is just 2 more days and I think we'll be just fine with the clothes.

Thanks again for all the great information that you've provided all of us.

Patty

You're welcome! And thanks for the toothbrush tip. Sometimes the most common items are the most difficult to find in far away places. Go figure. (And a toothbrush is at the top of my list for "must haves" - LOL)

Thanks again for reading.

• 4 months later...

Thanks Michelle for taking the time to post your journey on

Allure and also whoever brought the thread back.

We are 3oo days out from her sailing, and now are just trying to find our all that there is to know.

Thanks again

Great review

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Thank you Michele for the great review! We booked Allure for 2013 while on Freedom last month. Loved your photos and the reviews (of 2011 & 2012):D

Thanks Michelle for taking the time to post your journey on

Allure and also whoever brought the thread back.

We are 3oo days out from her sailing, and now are just trying to find our all that there is to know.

Thanks again

Great review

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

You're welcome! It's always great to read such nice comments and to go back in time to such a great cruise. Thanks for reading!!!

Archived