is the fee for after hours camp babysitting charged to your S&S card?

reallyexcited

Just curious? Roughly, what are the charges for staying late? I'm just now starting to research CC for our family cruise next year & I want to plan for the activities in CC & will include tipping amount too. Just kind of what to be prepared. :)

They do charge to your S&S card. Just be aware that if they invite your kids to a late night "party", that they will charge you for babysitting. I was not aware of that and did not read the fine print on the permission slip for my 12 year old granddaughter on a previous cruise, and ended up paying for several hours of babysitting which did not make me happy.

Just curious? Roughly, what are the charges for staying late? I'm just now starting to research CC for our family cruise next year & I want to plan for the activities in CC & will include tipping amount too. Just kind of what to be prepared. :)

The charge is $6 per hour for the first child, $4 for the 2nd after 10 pm. So 2 kids would cost $10 per hour.

The charge is $6 per hour for the first child, $4 for the 2nd after 10 pm. So 2 kids would cost $10 per hour.

Thanks so much!! Is that for all ages do you know? My oldest will be 14, so he probably wouldn't be doing that I guess anyways. I haven't learned too much just yet on CC, still researching it, but have time. :)

It is for ages 6-11. I think your 14 year old will be busy with his/her own friends then, anyway! Better start discussing curfew now!:p:D

Thanks. I figured that it wouldn't be for the older ones, but didn't know for sure. LOL, yep, going to need to figure out curfew, etc. :)

there is after hours babysitting for age 2 right??

Yep - from ages 6 months up to 11 years old- same charge - $6 for the first child , $4 for the next. You have to sign up in advance at Camp Carnival.

It is for ages 6-11. I think your 14 year old will be busy with his/her own friends then, anyway! Better start discussing curfew now!:p:D

I think the 12-14 and 15-17 tend to finish their activities around 12:30.

The after hours "party" can be a little cheaper.

On my DD 5th cruise, Camp was a little different. First, she was able to be bumped up to the 9-11 year old group, (she was one month shy of 9). Second, instead of hours being 9am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, 6pm-10pm, it was 10-1pm, 2pm - 5pm, 6pm -10pm. Again, different age group may have different times. I did not look at the 6-8 group camp schedule on this sailing, only going by past experiences.

On to the late night party: Had to sign her up before hand; went from 10 pm - 3:30AM, and the couselors walked her back to the room afterwards, (BIG PLUS!!!). She received a small backpack, note pad, rubiks cube and something else. The cost was $26.00, (10PM - 3:30 AM at $6.00 per hour is $33.00), so a little cheaper.

Again, this was something new. I have Camp Capers, (are they still called that?) for 6-8 age for a 7 day, 3 port cruise, and a 4 day one port cruise,(they are usually the same on all the ships), and there was a "late night party", but the cost was the usual $6.00 per hour.

hope this helps

Archived