seafood resturants in hollywood fl

noslen3333

Bully's Stone Crab gets great reviews. I know the do have outdoor seating on the Intercostal. We plan to try it in April. Last year we took the whole gang to Rustic Crab before our Spring Break Cruise..... I know others love it - but it was NOT worth the long, long wait for us.....won't go back there

I second Billy's Stone Crab (on the Intracoastal across from Hollywood Beach). On the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, there is a plethora of restaurants ... another good seafood one is Sugar Reef. There is outdoor seating with an ocean view.

definately billy's! was just there in feb, and when i used to live in miami, fla we used to go to the old billy's before it moved to hollywood, fla. it's right on the water, great food. the all-you-can eat stone crabs are a must!! plan to go hungry, and don't forget to try the key lime pie, it comes right from the keys fresh daily :D

oh and an fyi, if you do go and eat outside, when you get your bill...hold on to it!!! as well as your money and credit card. one little breeze and into the water it goes! :eek:

Archived