Destination Stamp?

cadcruiser

I recently completed my second Princess cruise. This was the first time I was a Gold member and I received a destination stamp with no destination on it. It had the name of the ship and Captain's signature. Do destination stamps have the destination on them?

Sometimes the stamps have the destination at the top of the stamp, and sometimes they simply say 'Princess'. The stamp for our British Isles cruise is one that has 'Princess' on it. Others say 'Mediterranean', 'Transatlantic', 'Caribbean', 'Alaska', 'Panama Canal', 'Northern Europe', etc.

Oh........is your DH also a packrat? Sheesh! That man has everything from the year one. :mad:

Don't get me started. And when I complain, I get, "Well, do you want me to spend time clearing out all this stuff, or do you want to cruise for 3 months every year?". Uh....can't I have both?!? :confused:

It's not Hoarding, in real life, but for this OC neatnik, it has the same effect.

Don't get me started. And when I complain, I get, "Well, do you want me to spend time clearing out all this stuff, or do you want to cruise for 3 months every year?". Uh....can't I have both?!? :confused:

It's not Hoarding, in real life, but for this OC neatnik, it has the same effect.

OMG.......... a mini me! :eek:

I recently completed my second Princess cruise. This was the first time I was a Gold member and I received a destination stamp with no destination on it. It had the name of the ship and Captain's signature. Do destination stamps have the destination on them?

It appears that on the coastal cruises, they use a stamp with no destination on it.

Ours have always had the destination on them....however more than once the stamp has not appeared arrived in our cabin and I have had to go and see the Circle host/hostess to get one...with the usual explanation "there was a glitch".:rolleyes: DW likes them for her scrapbook.

This reminds me we didnt get our stamp from our Panama Cruise??Has anyone been able to get a stamp after the cruise?Ive saved all mine in with my pictures from past cruises.

I think the Captain's Circle host/ess can get you any missing ones -- they may just not have your captain's signature on them. I'm missing only one but I'd really like to have it and I checked on where to get one before I went on the next cruise after (then I ended up forgetting to get it . . . !) But anyway, that's the answer I got, to see the CC person onboard.

Archived