Beverage packages, but what about coffee?

I have been on the website and seen the drink packages but did not see one for coffee and my husband is a bit worried:eek:.

Does anyone know if they have a coffee package, and what are the cost of the other packages for the serenade

Thanks

Andrea

I have not seen a coffee package. Most Royal Caribbean ships have a coffee kiosk onboard. Royal serves Seattles Best Coffee; except for Allure and Oasis; they have a Starbucks (Starbucks owns Seattles Best). However, u just go to the kiosk and order your coffee; or cappacino.

Royal Caribbean does NOT offer a coffee package or coffee card like they do on Princess. So he'll have to ante up and buy his morning latte on his own. One of my pet peeves with RCI. Wish they had the coffee card, too.

Theresa

Royal Caribbean does NOT offer a coffee package or coffee card like they do on Princess. So he'll have to ante up and buy his morning latte on his own. One of my pet peeves with RCI. Wish they had the coffee card, too.

Theresa

I loved the Princess Coffee Card, and with the Buy one Get one coupon it was the best deal ever. My Partner used up all of his but I still have 3 punches left on mine for the next time I sail.

Of course the standard free dinner coffee you get on RCI is marginally better than Princess (you don't want to drink their free coffee).

Archived