which rental car companies are onsite at Orlando airport and convenient for SW termin

bsbcgirl

All of the major ones are there. Never been there myself so I don't know how convenient the cars are, but their website says you don't take a bus like some airports, so that sounds either quite convenient or a bit of a walk. You do take a tram from where the planes are to the terminal though.

Need to get a rent a car at Orlando International Airport. Flying Southwest airlines. Which company is on site and convenient? Thanks.

They are all onsite, but I cannot remember if you walk across the street to the counters or if there is a short, free shuttle ride for a couple of blocks to the counters.

Need to get a rent a car at Orlando International Airport. Flying Southwest airlines. Which company is on site and convenient? Thanks.

The Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) has a very convenient layout, especially from a rental car perspective. All the airline gates are connected to the central terminal via above ground trains. After checking in at the rental counter next to baggage claim, you simply walk across to the garage where all the rental cars are located.

You can get details from the Airport's website (http://www.orlandoairports.net/ops/terminal.htm). The Wayfinder Map (PDF) lists the car rental companies that are onsite (in the garage).

From the main terminal you go down and under the street to the parking garage. I know Avis and Hertz are there. Not sure of others. There are some that are not in the airport so you will have to shuttle. Assuming you are coming here to cruise use the two I mentioned plus Thrifty/Dollar, Enterprise or Budget. They are all here and will shuttle you to/from the ship.

Archived