freedom pitchers of beer?

we3k9

Does anyone know if the Freedom has a sports bar? Do they serve buckets of beer or pitchers of beer on lido deck or anywhere on the ship? If so what does that cost? thanks.

Does anyone know if the Freedom has a sports bar? Do they serve buckets of beer or pitchers of beer on lido deck or anywhere on the ship? If so what does that cost? thanks.

There are sports bars on a few ships that serve, IIRC, 64 oz. pitchers. A better deal than by the glass or bucket. Search this forum for beer pitchers or Google for Carnival cruise sports bar beer pitchers, and I think you'll find it.

It is actually pretty close what is a better deal, the pitchers or the 24 oz beers in a bucket with one free.

Conquest I read has it in the sports bar., and the prices seemed reasonable...and then we read you are not supposed to take the pitchers with you. We had wanted to take them to Lido. they dont have that many pitchers, and want to keep them in the sports bar..so that seemed like a negative to me.

Archived