Southampton coach station to cruise terminal?

Hi, we are sailing on Oceana on June 11th:D, please does anyone know how far it is from the Southampton coach station to the cruise ship terminals ? ( I don't know yet which one we sail from) Is it within walking distance (bearing in mind our luggage) or is there a shuttle bus or would we be better off booking a taxi? Thanks in advance for any replies.:)

Hi, we are sailing on Oceana on June 11th:D, please does anyone know how far it is from the Southampton coach station to the cruise ship terminals ? ( I don't know yet which one we sail from) Is it within walking distance (bearing in mind our luggage) or is there a shuttle bus or would we be better off booking a taxi? Thanks in advance for any replies.:)

All four cruise terminals are a £5 to £8 taxi ride from the coach station. There's a taxi rank at the coach station, drivers know when coaches are due so, no promises but you shouldn't have a problem getting a taxi. Prospects are you could share with fellow-cruisers.

According to the provisional cruise ship schedule, Oceana will be at Mayflower terminal, berth 105/6. http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

You can also see the locations of the terminals by clicking on the Port Maps header. The coach station is in the un-named road between Southampton Central Station & Pirelli Street.

John Bull

The Mayflower cruise terminal according to this

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

All four cruise terminals are a £5 to £8 taxi ride from the coach station. There's a taxi rank at the coach station, drivers know when coaches are due so, no promises but you shouldn't have a problem getting a taxi. Prospects are you could share with fellow-cruisers.

According to the provisional cruise ship schedule, Oceana will be at Mayflower terminal, berth 105/6. http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

You can also see the locations of the terminals by clicking on the Port Maps header. The coach station is in the un-named road between Southampton Central Station & Pirelli Street.

John Bull

Hi,

Are the arrivals/ dep of all cruises from Southampton listed in this website? we are scheduled to depart from Southampton on Regent's Voyager on 8/19 but I don't see it there.

Thanks for any info.

Hi,

Are the arrivals/ dep of all cruises from Southampton listed in this website? we are scheduled to depart from Southampton on Regent's Voyager on 8/19 but I don't see it there.

Thanks for any info.

If she's not on the list, I guess she must have sunk :D

But the list is incomplete & provisional.

Since Regent isn't a Carnival subsidiary & no other ship is currently listed for City terminal (101), prospects are that's where she'll berth. But she's a tiddler & larger ships will have preference over that berth, which is probably why she's not listed yet.

If five ships are in port that day (unlikely) she'll be shunted next door to berth 103/4.

Save the page & check it out from time to time (remember to "refresh" the page when you do so)

JB :)

are there also taxi's at the cruise terminals when we return to take us to the coach station?

Yes, there just might be one or two :D:D:D

JB

ps you could share with anyone in the line going to the coach station or rail station

Archived