? about times for Peat Taylor tours.

wantacruise

Hello,

I just booked a tour with Peat Taylor for our June cruise. He indicated that he would meet us at the pier 30 minutes after docking in Ocho Rios. I have heard that if you book an early excursion through Carnival that you will leave the ship first. Will I have a problem with the tight time frame? If I go to the pursers desk and inform them of our private tour will I be able to leave the ship that soon after docking? Any info would be appreciated!

We just returned from our cruise and had booked with Peat Taylor. You should have no problem whatsoever. A few people were late arriving to the pier & instead of holding the rest of us up, Peat took us to the falls. Then he went back to the pier to pick up the rest of the group once they arrived. He is in contact with a person at the pier so he is notified once the latecomers arrive. He has a very good system and if you just ask for him at the pier, they will make contact with him to let him know that you are waiting.

As far as boarding the tender, we were able to board right away. You may want to check with your cruise line, but there was no shortage of tenders. There were two pulled up to our ship when we boarded and as soon as they were full, they headed for shore and another one pulled up to take their place.

Relax and enjoy!! You will love Peat & O'Neil.:)

Archived