Help, need info for one way car rental

azureblue50

I see that renting a car for transfer between ship and airport is very popular, and seems to be a great price but exactly how do you book that ?? I already booked with ace luxury at 264.00 RT for (4) people and will cancell if we can do better. We are flying in Sat. 8 Oct. 2011 Orlando around 5:00 pm and need to go to Radisson Resort at the Port. Will the car rental come pick the car up at hotel ? Then how do you make arrangements from ship to airport. We have plenty of time as our plane does not leave until 5:00 pm. :confused:

I see that renting a car for transfer between ship and airport is very popular, and seems to be a great price but exactly how do you book that ?? I already booked with ace luxury at 264.00 RT for (4) people and will cancell if we can do better. We are flying in Sat. 8 Oct. 2011 Orlando around 5:00 pm and need to go to Radisson Resort at the Port. Will the car rental come pick the car up at hotel ? Then how do you make arrangements from ship to airport. We have plenty of time as our plane does not leave until 5:00 pm. :confused:

We rent a car and drive from Orlando to Cape Canaveral. Most, if not all, rental agencies have shuttles that will take you to/from the port.

We usually rent from Budget as I have found them to be the nicest and most prompt. There are others.

You can get some savings discounts from the website http://www.mousesavers.com that will save you some $$$$.

The Radisson has a shuttle as well but I do not like their service, too unorganized the last time I used them.

Tim

Check out of the hotel, turn the car in at their location, ride shuttle to ship. After your cruise ride the shuttle from the port to the rental agency, drive car to MCo, turn in car and catch flight. Good luck! :)

Archived