Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina?

jacksmom09

Hi! Just wondering if anyone has stayed here? Any reviews? :confused: Just wondering how the pool is and if there are any restaurants nearby? Also wondering how the view is for cruise ships? :D TIA!

I would say if you pay 100-130 per night its ok,I would not pay more for this hotel.

Had a friend that stayed at the Hilton two weeks ago. Since I had a late flight home, I went with her to the hotel. Quick 5 min ride from the pier, I think the taxi was only $7 total.

Rooms seemed very nice. Here is a shot of the pool area.

2590226040103583464S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice outdoor eating section right outside the back doors before you get to the pool. Wish I would have been able to spend the night and enjoy the hotel.

We were not there very long as we walked across the parking lot and caught the water taxi that takes you up and down the intercoastal. Very neat taxi and tour for the money.

You can see the ships from where the water taxi leaves from. Here is one shot.

2951282400103583464S425x425Q85.jpg

Not sure of all the restaurants, but I do remember as soon as we got on the water taxi they recommended a restaurant at the next stop "15th street fisheries" I'm sure it would be within walking distance.

Or just do the water taxi for $20 per person, get on and off as you like and it will take you all the way up to Ft Lauderdale Beach (and beyond) and you would have all kinds of choices of restaurants and get a great tour at the same time

Archived