? about pre-paying tips after final payment

Soleil09

But if you add OBC, it would just be taken off during your cruise right?

Yeah, that's the case but if you call and tell them you want to prepay the automatic gratuities they will charge them to your credit card.

You need to call the Bon Voyage Department to add money to your on board account...

:)

Yeah, that's the case but if you call and tell them you want to prepay the automatic gratuities they will charge them to your credit card.

You need to call the Bon Voyage Department to add money to your on board account...

:)

Who do you call regarding the pre-paid gratituities? I'm leaving in 2 weeks - should I just wait and pay on the ship?

Who do you call regarding the pre-paid gratituities? I'm leaving in 2 weeks - should I just wait and pay on the ship?

On your last day on the ship, you'll get a statement showing your onboard credit, any charges, and your gratuities. If you have your S & S account on a credit card, you don't need to do a thing.... it just goes right on there.

I like to prepay as much as possible BEFORE I go.

You call your agent and make the payment

Archived