Millenium Kids?

ramby

Wondering if anyone has any photos or info about the kids' play area on Millenium--is it more for toddlers or are there activities for 7-10 year olds? Celebrity's website is atrocious, so I'm hoping someone here can provide more info. Thanks!

Wondering if anyone has any photos or info about the kids' play area on Millenium--is it more for toddlers or are there activities for 7-10 year olds? Celebrity's website is atrocious, so I'm hoping someone here can provide more info. Thanks!

I posted this thread yesterday. Hope it helps :-)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1402102

Did you do a search for information on this??? Did you scroll back through the last few pages??? Pics of the Millennium kids cub were posted yesterday and are on page 2/3 by now. There was plenty of discussion about the Millennium kids club on the family board under a thread on page 1 about port day kids supervision. A simple search would help you find a lot of information that is already out there.

I just got off the Millennium this week. If you need more information after reading the other threads I will be happy to try to help but I'm not going to repeat everything I said here as it is available for reading and easily accessible.

Did you do a search for information on this??? Did you scroll back through the last few pages??? Pics of the Millennium kids cub were posted yesterday and are on page 2/3 by now. There was plenty of discussion about the Millennium kids club on the family board under a thread on page 1 about port day kids supervision. A simple search would help you find a lot of information that is already out there.

I just got off the Millennium this week. If you need more information after reading the other threads I will be happy to try to help but I'm not going to repeat everything I said here as it is available for reading and easily accessible.

Scrapchick, my humblest of apologies. Yes, in fact, I DID do a search but for some reason the threads that you mention did not come up in the search. Perhaps I made some sort of error in the search fields.

Sorry if I was snippy, but so many people ask for information without doing any research at all... We've been discussing the Millennium kids club all week on the family board, but it's under the port day thread on page 1.

I searched "Millennium kids club" and the threads all popped right up.

I sent the pics Sarah posted to her via e-mail and she put them on the board.

Check out the thread on the family board (best place to ask kid related questions) and then if you have specific questions about the Millennium I will try to help you. Post over there... Threads get lost more easily here as there's more turnover of posts.

Archived