Come Cruise with Me-Jewel Review 4/8/11-Southern Caribbean/2,000+ Pics/Super Long

Woohoo! Going on the Jewel in October, so this caught my eye. All I can say is.... DUDE! You can eat!!! LOL. I'm a little scared to go on this cruise now! I had really wanted to NOT gain weight while on it, but I see now that's not going to be a possibility. haha. I can eat pizza every day!? Seaview, here I come! Better save my "fat pants" for the end of the week! :D

Congrats on the baby and the house deal!

I can definitely eat a lot on a cruise :D;) (Not so much in real life)

Have a great time on your cruise :)

Sorry to respond so late to these, getting ready for a baby is exhausting!!! Down to 9 weeks to go! This is the first day I have been back on CC in over a month.

If you think getting ready for a baby is exhausting, just wait until the baby arrives!!! LOL :D ;)

• 1 year later...
I can only imagine :eek::D;)

Wow Curtis! Great review.. I stumbled upon your first review a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it so much I had to go back and read all the rest of your reviews. Congrats on the new little one and your farm house. Thank you for sharing your cruise with me. We sail out on the Oasis very shortly and I can not wait. It will be our first cruise and we are leaving the children at home with the grandparents. We are hoping to take them on our next cruise :D

Archived