Will a salon open early for a bride?

I posted this in the wedding and honeymoon forum but I'm hoping I might be able to get a little more exposure and feedback from posting in the RCCL forums. I know the salon and spa opens at 8am. If you have an early wedding, would the salon open early for a bride for an updo appt? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

I posted this in the wedding and honeymoon forum but I'm hoping I might be able to get a little more exposure and feedback from posting in the RCCL forums. I know the salon and spa opens at 8am. If you have an early wedding, would the salon open early for a bride for an updo appt? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

My best guess would be..... maybe. Either way, I would suggest that you not rely on another poster's previous experience, nor on anything RC might tell you over the phone/email prior to your cruise. The REAL answer for YOUR sailing on YOUR cruise will likely need to come from the salon manager. Talk to them as soon as you board.

They did for me when we got married on our cruise. We were on Carnival, but I know of someone else who got married on Royal and they opened early for her too. Just go there as soon as you get on the ship and ask...they should be more than willing to accomodate you.

I was married on the Navigator and the salon opened early for myself and my bridal party. I made all the arrangements through Royal Romance and the wedding coordinator. She met us in the terminal right before we went through security and took us right to the salon where they were waiting for us.

Good luck on your wedding!

Archived