Barbados 4X4 and Harrisons Cave excursion

I would like to know if anyone knows the difference between Royal Caribbean's excursion BB90 and BB96. They seem almost identical except the price for BB90 is $79 and BB96 is $96, and BB90 includes shopping time. Anyone have experience with this excursion. Thanks.

I would like to know if anyone knows the difference between Royal Caribbean's excursion BB90 and BB96. They seem almost identical except the price for BB90 is $79 and BB96 is $96, and BB90 includes shopping time. Anyone have experience with this excursion. Thanks.

Go over to the destinations board and you will find a very good and reputable local tour operator who will pick you up just outside the port entrance and return you there for a fraction of the cost. Plus, in you will in an air conditioned mini van rather than having to hold on for dear life riding in the back of a modified pickup truck over dusty roads. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

We arrived at Harrison's Cave a full 1/2 hr. before the ship's 4 X 4 tour. We had time to wander around the grounds, use the restroom, and shop. Guess what? We all did the same tour in the same group at the same time! Only we paid a lot less! Our guide was also doing an afternon tour with others on our same ship.

After the caves, our guide drove us around the island (at no extra cost) and made several stops before returning to the ship. You know he received a very good tip from us! We rode in comfort and had a chance to ask questions and not be herded like sheep whenever we made a stop.

Good hunting!

MARAPRINCE

Plus, in you will in an air conditioned mini van rather than having to hold on for dear life riding in the back of a modified pickup truck over dusty roads. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

That absolutely is the selling point for me. I hated all of the air conditioned bus tours and much prefered the 4x4 ones. I have done a Barbados 4x4 Adventure tour with Carnvial in February 2011 and also back in Dec 2004. They were both great. If it takes you through the jungle then the 4x4 is the true way to go.

Archived