Diet Mt. Dew at CVS

weluvlife

From what I have gathered there is a CVS across from the terminal (Carnival is at #4). I was going to bring diet Mt. Dew with us on the plane (Ugh, heavy) but saw that the CVS has pepsi products. What I'm looking for is the plastic bottles (doesn't matter what size, well not a 2 liter!) of diet Mt. Dew.

Does anyone know if they carry diet? Some places don't carry diet dew.

In the 30's, getting so excited!! :-)

My wife is a Diet Dew drinker as well and we couldn't find any Diet Dew anywhere, we did find plenty of Regular Dew in 24 oz bottles though at various drugstores and sundry shoppes.

I wish I could remember for certain. I seem to remember the Walgreen's having Dt. Dew, but I might be wrong. I know there is plenty of regular Dew cause we always purchase some for our cruises. The Walgreens is a few blocks from the downtown port, an easy walk.

I know it is a pain to have to bring it in the luggage.

If you find some can you post the location when you get back? I will also be on the hunt (but I'm not wasting a bunch of time... LOL) before I board the Serenade in a few weeks.

You sail before we do so if you find it, or if someone else goes before us and spies any, please let us know!! lol

You sail before we do so if you find it, or if someone else goes before us and spies any, please let us know!! lol

Well bummer... I wanted someone else to do the detective work for me. :p I'll keep my eye out and post when I get back the results.

it is a product you do not see here, not even the classic one. sorry,

you will see a lot of different products here like Coco Rico (a coconut soda made in Puerto Rico) or Malta India which is a puerto rican malt soda that you will see everywhere all the time.

• 1 month later...
Well bummer... I wanted someone else to do the detective work for me. :p I'll keep my eye out and post when I get back the results.

April, did you have any luck finding the Diet Dew in San Juan. I leave in 1 week and was just on here looking for this exact information.

Thanks

Craig

Archived