OBC feature the last week

Just an FYI for anyone who has purchased the Fun Ship Dollar recently you may want to check on it. I purchased $500. to put on my OBC account Sunday morning, called back Monday morning to confirm that it was going on my OBC account and not mailed to me and was told to call back Tuesday because my confirmation number started with a (7) and not a (6).

Called back today at noon and was told they did not process my order so they cancelled it. I placed my order online (had them send me an e-mail confirmation too) BUT THIS IS THE CATCHER!! They hadn't processed ANY FUN SHIP DOLLAR ORDER IN THE PAST WEEK!!!

So check you account!!

Just an FYI for anyone who has purchased the Fun Ship Dollar recently you may want to check on it. I purchased $500. to put on my OBC account Sunday morning, called back Monday morning to confirm that it was going on my OBC account and not mailed to me and was told to call back Tuesday because my confirmation number started with a (7) and not a (6).

Called back today at noon and was told they did not process my order so they cancelled it. I placed my order online (had them send me an e-mail confirmation too) BUT THIS IS THE CATCHER!! They hadn't processed ANY FUN SHIP DOLLAR ORDER IN THE PAST WEEK!!!

So check you account!!

HMMMMMM.... I have placed a few FunShip Dollar orders recently and haven't had any problems. The initial email you receive is just an acknowledgement of your order.... it states at the bottom "You will receive an additional e-mail confirmation for your Fun Ship Dollar purchase. If you do not receive this email, please contact Special Programs at 800-906-7603". Typically it takes at least a couple of days for them to process and for me to get that second email..... I can't imagine why they would have cancelled it, unless your telephone call added some confusion, which IMO, your phone call was a little premature as it did not allow for sufficient processing time.....Hope they get this straightened out for you :)

HMMMMMM.... I have placed a few FunShip Dollar orders recently and haven't had any problems. The initial email you receive is just an acknowledgement of your order.... it states at the bottom "You will receive an additional e-mail confirmation for your Fun Ship Dollar purchase. If you do not receive this email, please contact Special Programs at 800-906-7603". Typically it takes at least a couple of days for them to process and for me to get that second email..... I can't imagine why they would have cancelled it, unless your telephone call added some confusion, which IMO, your phone call was a little premature as it did not allow for sufficient processing time.....Hope they get this straightened out for you :)

I placed the order Sunday morning, I received the "acknowledgement order #" but because I wasn't 100% sure it would go to my OBC I checked on Monday and was told to call back Tuesday, no problem, I called backed Tuesday afternoon.

That is when I was told that nothing in that department for "Fun Ship Dollars" has been processed in at least a week. So in order not to confuse things the lady cancelled my order and took a new one over the phone.

I would hate to be the one that order something online and expected it to be done on any current cruises.

Just an FYI

Archived