Price drop after booking questions

Kharalew

This will be my first cruise. I remember my PVP mentioning that if the price dropped, I could get an onboard credit for the difference. I booked a G.S. back in Feb. and now the price has dropped a few hundred dollars. What do I need to do to get this? Do I just send a copy of the price drop to my PVP?

Thanks!

This will be my first cruise. I remember my PVP mentioning that if the price dropped, I could get an onboard credit for the difference. I booked a G.S. back in Feb. and now the price has dropped a few hundred dollars. What do I need to do to get this? Do I just send a copy of the price drop to my PVP?

Thanks!

Did you book earlysaver???

If not, no OBC:(

If you did book under the Early Saver program you will find the price protection form on the Carnival website just put early saver protection in the search complete the form online and click submit. You should get an email pretty quickly saying they have it and they will get back to you in a few days.

did you get a few hundred dollars for OBC?

(hope you compared the cruise price to what the going rate is for cruise fare only)

you also paid port and government taxes--which is a few hundred dollars

I compared with and without taxes. I just submitted my form and got the e-mail saying they will let me know the outcome within 3 business days. I really hope it works out since I just spent almost $400 on a surprise excursion for my kids, hubby, and I (dolphin encounter)!

Awesome that it worked out.

We use a travel agent and booked ES. When we see lower price we fwd the finding to the TA and they take care of the submittal and notify us in a few business days of the new lower price that would be due at final payment date.

Archived