It's a Miracle! May 6-14 review

melissac25

Great review! Thanks for sharing!

We sailed Miracle in April out of FLL for 8 glorious nights!

Like you we loved this class of ship and the employees were exceptional!

Your review was right on, great job!

We haver had serious PCD (post cruise depression) since sailing Miracle.

Thanks so much for your review I board on may 30 th with the Ginny and can't wait am glad I picked carnival over norwegin gem!!! But just reading your review makes me so anxious!!! Thanks again

Glad you had a good time.

How much $ are the clam shells at HMC?

The clam shells at HMC were really cheap, under $20... I'm pretty sure you have to get them on the island that day.

That is the only thing I would have done differently because boy was that sun hot! I usually love the sun and heat but I think I got a little too much sun the 2 days prior to that, so my skin really felt it.

Have a great time!!:D

Great review! Thanks for sharing!

We sailed Miracle in April out of FLL for 8 glorious nights!

Like you we loved this class of ship and the employees were exceptional!

Your review was right on, great job!

We haver had serious PCD (post cruise depression) since sailing Miracle.

I was actually going to start a thread on here to see how I can overcome PCD. It's pretty bad. All I can think about is booking another cruise!! LOL- loved loved loved the Miracle!

Thanks for the review, we are shipping out on the Miracle the 30th, I can't wait, this will be my first cruise and these forums have totally psyched me up!

Can I ask which days were the formal days? We booked a reservation at the steakhouse, but the dress code depends on whether its a formal day or not, but they don't tell you which days are formal. :P

Thanks for the review, we are shipping out on the Miracle the 30th, I can't wait, this will be my first cruise and these forums have totally psyched me up!

Can I ask which days were the formal days? We booked a reservation at the steakhouse, but the dress code depends on whether its a formal day or not, but they don't tell you which days are formal. :P

I'm pretty sure the elegant nights will be the first sea day on 5/31 and third sea day on 6/5.

Thanks for the review melissac25! :)

Thanks, we booked the steakhouse for the last night of the cruise, I definitely wouldn't want pay extra to miss lobster night!

Lobster (with shrimp) was served on the first formal night on our cruise, and it was yummy! :p

Always looking out! I wasn't sure if you knew.

Did you make it to dr. frankenstein? Was there any dancing that you saw? The wife loves to dance, and some people told us its never that busy in those clubs.

I am glad you had fun! Can't wait for ours!

We cruised the week after Melissa and went to the disco for dancing about four nights. The disco theme nights started around 10/10:30 and there was a 70's night, Motown, 80's, Latin and then 70's-80's-90's. After the "theme" music ended, there was good dance music. There was a good crowd and we were able to dance but for some songs, the floor did get crowded.

There was dancing to the live band Music Unlimited in Frankie & Johnnie's lounge on several nights. This cover band was awesome!

Also, on sea days, there were some dance classes in the Phantom lounge.

Great review Melissa! We love this cruise on the Miracle!

Karen

Archived