Welcome to Newbies.

wvufan

First, welcome to our cruisecritic message boards-we hope we are able enhance your enjoyment of cruising and that you will share your experiences as well. icon_cool.gif

Most of us remember when we first started coming to the boards-perhaps a bit uncertain on what to find where and how. Fortunately, there were many experienced cruisers and board users who so patiently and politely showed us the way and answered our questions even though they may have heard the same one many times.

Through the willingness of those kind folks to share their knowledge and experience with me, we have literally saved several thousands of dollars, made many friends, and learned how to best negotiate the maze of cruise lines, ships, excursions, cabins, etc, etc.

If you have not already familiarized yourself with the various features and boards, you may want to explore a bit. While any questions can be posed on this board, there are also specific boards on ports of call, etc, that may more appropriately and quickly address your concern. Please also note there is a search (find) feature that can really help you obtain information.

We hope that you will find these boards as immeasurably valuable as we have and that your concerns will always be considered with courtesy, relevance, responsiveness, and genuine helpfulness. icon_smile.gif

Bon Voyage,

OOOEEE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Bob and Phyllis, and friends.

These boards are a wealth of information for experienced cruisers as well. I've gotten a quick answer to plenty of questions that I have had. It's great that so many people are willing to take the time to help others.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wvufan:

OOOEEE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Bob and Phyllis, and friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bob!

What a nice welcome for newbies! You certainly seem like a nice person! I've read some of your previous posts and especially love your limericks!

See you around!

Mike

Well done WVUfan. You failed to mention you are sailing on the "Back 2 Back, Belly 2 Belly cruise on the Galaxy in October.

Anyone want to guess who gave it that name?

Yes this is a great board and I still learn new things about cruising all the time. Welcome to all newbies.

Karen & Paul kmbix56@wmconnect.com

8_3_23.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/124134511FOjEih

Galaxy B2B 10/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;16;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Mercury 03/04

Radiance 01/04

Summit 09/03, Infinity B2B Hawaii 03/03,Infinity 10/02,

Maasdam 07/02, Sun Princess 03/02,Maasdam 11/01,Statendam 07/01,Dolphin 1990?

Bob, well said, what a nice sentiment, but you forgot to mention that we try to lighten things up here sometimes, that’s what keeps the regulars coming back. I hope the newbies understand, sometimes we joke around on here, it’s all in fun, your questions will be answered, if someone makes a post to your thread, it gets bumped back up to the top of the board and someone will eventually help!

Thanks again Bob, I love you man!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Archived