"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas / May 22, 2011

Radio,I had fun on "our" first daI am just curious as to why you were up and about at 4:30 in the morning.

My natural clock wakes me at that time daily. . .:o

Radio

;);)

One of my closest friends is on this exact cruise for her 1st anniversary. Thanks for posting Radio, I feel like I am right there on the cruise with them. Have a wonderful time! (first post on CC. Yay!)

One of my closest friends is on this exact cruise for her 1st anniversary. Thanks for posting Radio, I feel like I am right there on the cruise with them. Have a wonderful time! (first post on CC. Yay!)

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the addiction it provides. Isn't it neat you can "be there" with your friends? Radio always does a great job with all his reviews. There is a link on the bottom of his posts that will send you to all his "Live from...." posts and a lot more pictures and video of his nautical adventures.

welcome to the board; you will have fun with Radio's live post

I love reading your "LIVE" threads, Radio, even if it's not a ship I am booked on. I love pictures of the early morning, when no one else is around. It's one of my favorite times on the ship! When you get back, I'd be curious to know if you liked the Allure better than the Oasis.

Radio I love being able to read about your trip live this week, I'll be sailing on her next week! Thanks for doing this for everyone! Hope you have a great trip!

On another note, would you be able to tell me who the cruise director is? I read somewhere that apparently Ken Rush was going on vacation starting this week.

Were they showing the lightning/bruins game at 1:30 yesterday?

I don't believe the ships have Versus or NBC. But I'm pretty sure they have ESPN so you may be able to catch hilights.

If you're a hockey fan - don't cruise during the playoffs. It takes quite a deal to get me to go even during the regular season lol.

Welcome to CC. A great way to start your cruise addiction is a LIVE post with Radio!

I love reading your "LIVE" threads, Radio, even if it's not a ship I am booked on. I love pictures of the early morning, when no one else is around. It's one of my favorite times on the ship! When you get back, I'd be curious to know if you liked the Allure better than the Oasis.

The early mornings are our favorite time on board as well. There is just a feeling you get when you walk around any ship in the early morning. It is so peaceful.

When we were on Oasis in November, it was nice to have the Promenade to ourselves (almost) and get a decent cup of coffee at Cafe Promenade...one of our favorite afternoon hangouts as well.

OMG,

it's my first "Radio" review and it's amazing. Having our first cruise ever on Allure in less than 2 months this thread is sooo useful and at the same time entertaining! It's the first time I see pics from inside of the terminal, checking-in, boarding... The train pics and review was so cool.

I don't usually write on reviews, in part because of my crappy English, but Radio is really worth and exception.

Congrats mate, you are the best.

David. Malaga (Spain)

I don't usually write on reviews, in part because of my crappy English, but Radio is really worth and exception.

Anyone who can properly demonstrate the use of "crappy" can't be too bad with their English! :)

Theron

Hi Radio,

Thank you for your live review and photos, just love cruising along with you.

Have been on the Oasis, but not the Allure. Maybe one day.

Thanks again

Suz

This review REALLY makes me want to book on the Allure or Oasis...maybe I'll do just that when I am onboard the Serenade in a few weeks :)..Thanks again Radio for taking the time and energy to let us sail with you!!

On another note, would you be able to tell me who the cruise director is? I read somewhere that apparently Ken Rush was going on vacation starting this week.

If you are lucky he will be on vacation. ;)

He is not my favorite cruise director.

Tim

Edited by HB Cruiser

Anyone who can properly demonstrate the use of "crappy" can't be too bad with their English! :)

Theron

My thoughts exactly TP.

David, if you want to read more by Radio just look at the bottom of any of his pages for links to his prior reviews, and enjoy as I do.

Rádio aprecia as suas simpáticas palavras, assim como eu Muito obrigado e desfrutar do seu cruzeiro. Meu espanhol é do Google Translate.

[This was a tip taught to me by Radio.]

HEYYY Radio,

Glad to be "sailing" with you again.

That's all I'll say so I don't get in trouble again.:D

Explorer in November John. Bring the Twinkster with you, and the family too.

If you are lucky he will be on vacation. ;)

He is not my favorite cruise director.

Tim

We had Ken Rush (May 8-15th). His humor is a bit like Jay Leno's...which I don't really care for. Like: hardee, har, har. However, if you can get past his elementary humor, he is a great CD. He does a great job entertaining everyone...

My thoughts exactly TP.

David, if you want to read more by Radio just look at the bottom of any of his pages for links to his prior reviews, and enjoy as I do.

Rádio aprecia as suas simpáticas palavras, assim como eu Muito obrigado e desfrutar do seu cruzeiro. Meu espanhol é do Google Translate.

[This was a tip taught to me by Radio.]

Ha Ha Ken. . .You have a very good memory ! :rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ken, você tem uma memória muito boa ! !

Radio

;);)