Park, Stay & Cruise in Boston, MA

emt6121

What area of NJ are you leaving from? A nearby town name would help.

My suggestion would be to plan to drive up the night before and book a hotel for 4 on Hotwire in the Newton/Waltham area or Framingham/Natick area. There are two 3* + hotels out there right now for $110-$115 tax included and a 85% approval rating. This will put you about a half hour from the port, which should be an easy drive in the morning after 9:30 am.

I am driving up to Boston from Bucks county for a cruise on Oct 17th. you have convinced me to drive part of the way the night before, can you recommend someplace about 2 hours outside of the Boston cruise terminal area to stay Thursday Oct 16th? I usually prefer Holiday Inn express or someplace that has the breakfast included. (I get up early, hubby sleeps late) Thanks

I'm not that familiar with the area two hours from Boston because it's too far away to be local and too close to home to require accommodations. However, I am seeing a HI Express in Auburn, MA which gets good reviews. This would put you about an hour out of Boston and is close to the Auburn exit on the Mass Pike.